collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: A Pony Spreadsheet to use on Google Docs  (Read 1105 times)

Offline Chibiskittles

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Meow!
    • View Profile
A Pony Spreadsheet to use on Google Docs
« on: November 04, 2019, 08:45:28 AM »
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cmbwi-Bt_WyHkyG_4Dqa0FzxmtrbNAyd3Jc1xiqWdfs/edit#gid=0

its been bugging me for a while that theres not a simplified spreadsheet that you can just...CHECK off who you have, and add a value of the pony (for insurance purposes in my case, cause i am getting prepared to insure my herd).  So i sat my butt down one day with My Little Wiki and drove myself bonkers for a few hours copying the names over from Wiki to a Spreadsheet.  I thought I'd share it with the community!

Every other color is a different set, with blue being Mail Orders - column C is supposed to be for value of pony for insurance purpose. Its a pretty basic setup, and if i am missing any please let me know!

Feel free to make a copy and have fun checking off your herd!

Edit, thanks to quick help from my husband, column C will now total what your collection's value is on row 519, please however only use whole numbers.  Im not sure what cents would do xD
« Last Edit: November 04, 2019, 08:59:54 AM by Chibiskittles »
I play World of Warcraft -WAY- too much.
after fifteen -THOUSAND- posts, I now haunt the Arena woodwork  :lol:
http://chibiskittles.tumblr.com/
~I make pretty things with yarn~

Offline StayGoldPonyboy

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
Re: A Pony Spreadsheet to use on Google Docs
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2019, 10:49:34 AM »
:0 You can insure items that don’t like, come with insurance? How does that work, I’m genuinely curious

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2019, 11:00:04 AM »
That's a great idea! I can try to fudge around a bit with the equation to make it include cents, although it's a bit hard to price with cents...
:0 You can insure items that don’t like, come with insurance? How does that work, I’m genuinely curious
I think it's usually included in your house insurance policy, but some policies don't allow them to be insured at all. There's usually a maximum claim amount as well. You have to document your collection in some way, and then get an appraisal. I believe you can insure only your collection if it's more specialized/high enough to justify it. It can cover various losses such as fire, theft, etc. You do have to shop around a bit.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Chibiskittles

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Meow!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2019, 01:57:31 PM »
My husband and I have wanted to for years.  But then we moved a lot, and i had my herd in storage for a looooong time (about 7 years), and now that i am back to throwing large sums of money at plastic horses, I figured it was time.

It can be included in homeowners or you can get separate insurance on it, which is what we are looking into.  Considering i have ponies like Rapunzel and Greek orange Parasol, and ALMOST had an Italian Blue Posey.... yeah its time to back up where the money is going.
I play World of Warcraft -WAY- too much.
after fifteen -THOUSAND- posts, I now haunt the Arena woodwork  :lol:
http://chibiskittles.tumblr.com/
~I make pretty things with yarn~

Offline kingluke

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • The Great King of Lucia
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2019, 08:28:44 AM »
How great of you and your husband to do this! I really should insure my herd. How does the checklist program work exactly, I'm kind of an idiot when it comes to things like this. :blush:
Lover of Windwhistler

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2019, 09:18:59 AM »
Great idea!  So functional--I love it!
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2019, 12:09:36 PM »
How great of you and your husband to do this! I really should insure my herd. How does the checklist program work exactly, I'm kind of an idiot when it comes to things like this. :blush:
You want to log in with a google account, and then copy the checklist to your g-drive (File-Make a copy). Then you can check off ponies as you get them.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline kingluke

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • The Great King of Lucia
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2019, 12:13:18 PM »
You want to log in with a google account, and then copy the checklist to your g-drive (File-Make a copy). Then you can check off ponies as you get them.

Thank you very much :D
Lover of Windwhistler

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal