collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Do lalaloopsy's have any value?  (Read 1742 times)

Offline kingluke

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • The Great King of Lucia
    • View Profile
Do lalaloopsy's have any value?
« on: October 31, 2019, 09:02:40 AM »
Hey everyone,

I have about 10-12 lalaloopsy little sister dolls. (1 bunny in the same size)
I don't really do anything anymore with them and i want to make place for ponies, so I'm thinking about selling/donating them. Now my question is, do tehy hold any value? From what I've gathered they don't really sell well but still, I've paid for them and pony oney would be nice. Or should i just donate them to get room quick?
Anyone here want them? XD

Would love to hear more form you.

Cheers,

Luke
Lover of Windwhistler

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
Re: Do lalaloopsy's have any value?
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2019, 01:54:21 PM »
I mean, I collect the horses? Depending on the urgency of your need for space you could always try throwing it up as an auction for a month or so. You'd at least recoup some of the costs, and if not then just donate them away.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline kingluke

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2019, 10:43:07 PM »
I mean, I collect the horses? Depending on the urgency of your need for space you could always try throwing it up as an auction for a month or so. You'd at least recoup some of the costs, and if not then just donate them away.

I dont have the horses but I'll think I'll just put the lot up andere what happens.
Lover of Windwhistler

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2019, 12:29:42 AM »
I'm obsessed with Lalaloopsies but international shipping is beyond my means right now ): Good luck with the sale!

There's definitely still fans out there. I think part of the issue is how roughly Lalaloopsies owned by kids have been treated. Because they were aimed at/bought for such young kids, finding secondhand dolls in good collector shape is hard. Most of the ones I've seen for sale were obviously owned by kids and have the battle scars to prove it.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline kingluke

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2019, 04:52:14 AM »
I'm obsessed with Lalaloopsies but international shipping is beyond my means right now ): Good luck with the sale!

There's definitely still fans out there. I think part of the issue is how roughly Lalaloopsies owned by kids have been treated. Because they were aimed at/bought for such young kids, finding secondhand dolls in good collector shape is hard. Most of the ones I've seen for sale were obviously owned by kids and have the battle scars to prove it.

I can check shipping prices for you and if it's not to much, you can have them all for 30 euro's or a couple of nice ponies. I'm not sure if you're coming back to this post so I'll pm you :)
Lover of Windwhistler

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal