collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Concerns with Dollyhair's owner...Racial bias?  (Read 12648 times)

Offline Sweet Daes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • Glitter is my best friend.
    • View Profile
Re: Concerns with Dollyhair's owner...Racial bias?
« Reply #45 on: December 25, 2019, 04:26:56 AM »
Compartmentalizing all of this information, Dollyhair is just a bad business model being run by someone who is bad at business, regardless of personal details. The only thing in Dollyhair's favor is that it's stated that the stock comes from the same manufacturer that supplies Hasbro, and the comparisons between what I had and what was on my pony held as true without breaking down chemical composition. I won't lie, Dollyhair's stock is better than many others because of that. The hair is better for what I want to accomplish and I haven't been able to find anyone that sells the same hair, unless I am just missing them.

But...
It took more than a month before my order was finally sent, which I was never given a tacking number- it just appeared one day.
And her rooting needles are just sharps, and two that were not usable because one of the ends were bent into a hook on both.
There is little seller communication.
The website is archaic and not very consumer-friendly.
There has been public drama involving the business by name.

All of these criticisms about the business alongside my crappy first (and only) experience are enough for me to steer clear.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal