collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Adult Sea Pony Pricing  (Read 963 times)

Offline Foxtale

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
Adult Sea Pony Pricing
« on: October 11, 2019, 09:29:06 AM »
Looking for average pricing for the USA Release G1 Adult Sea Ponies with and without shells, more specifically the second wave.

I read a few older threads that some are worth more than others still?

Anyone have any ideas/suggestions (recent eBay auctions are few and far between).

Also, how much does condition effect pricing for these (in terms of being rusty/moldy)?

Thanks!
~Foxtale~

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
Re: Adult Sea Pony Pricing
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2019, 09:58:02 AM »
IMO the most valuable ones are Sea Mist and Whitecap (probably because of their popular color schemes).  I think I sold Whitecap for over $200 with her shell, but that was several years ago.   Might be worth more now?  The shells are also rare and add a lot of value.
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline Foxtale

• Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2019, 12:46:50 PM »
Thank you! Ill add it to my spreadsheet :D

They do have pretty color combinations.
~Foxtale~

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2019, 01:03:38 PM »
I love them! It's a shame they're so hard to find, at least whenever I go to look they aren't up...
I snagged my Whitecap for below market by getting lucky at a goodwill auction, but I was surprised she didn't have more bids. Goodwill bidders are crazy.
Shells are becoming more sought after I believe. It'll certainly bump up price a hefty amount.
I think all seaponies come gross inside by default... Not sure if it'll change price super significantly unless she's visibly nasty.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2019, 09:24:47 AM »
They're so difficult to find in great shape. Starlight studios does have some great replacement shells though! I've had my eye on some from this set and they seem to sell with issues for $75-$100 as of late, that is if you can find them...

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline nhal039

• Trade Count: (+171)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2019, 12:39:38 AM »
I would say year 3 ponies are between $50-100 loose, shells sell for around $100 -150.
There has been a few year 3 seaponies sell  on ebay lots so if you search you can pick them up cheaper, in the last month I have seen on auction end with wave jumper in it for around $44 and another with the yellow pony (I forget her name) for $41 us. The lots came with about 8 other ponies :)

Offline Foxtale

• Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2019, 12:39:39 PM »
They're so difficult to find in great shape. Starlight studios does have some great replacement shells though! I've had my eye on some from this set and they seem to sell with issues for $75-$100 as of late, that is if you can find them...

I would say year 3 ponies are between $50-100 loose, shells sell for around $100 -150.
There has been a few year 3 seaponies sell  on ebay lots so if you search you can pick them up cheaper, in the last month I have seen on auction end with wave jumper in it for around $44 and another with the yellow pony (I forget her name) for $41 us. The lots came with about 8 other ponies :)

This seems to be about  what I was afraid of. I was hoping $50 loose. This helps a lot. Thank you everyone!
~Foxtale~

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal