collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: NachtlichtCon - a German Ponyconvention - postponed - artbook order open!  (Read 5903 times)

Offline AnnaPommes

• glow-in-the-dark pony
  • Trade Count: (+60)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • Pommes cute things
find us on social media:
https://www.facebook.com/Nachtlichtcon/
https://www.instagram.com/nachtlichtcon/

here are the latest posts:

(unbez. Werb.)(eng below)
Zeit für Glitzer?!?
Unsere Regentröpfchen-anhänger für die Unterstützersets sind angekommen! Regentröpfchen hat subtilen Glitzer im Kunstharz auf beiden Seiten statt einer holografischen Folie, die Nachtlicht im Anhänger zeigt. *o*
Wer ist euer Favorit? Nachtlicht oder Regentröpfchen?
Ihr könnt die Anhänger via dem Link in unserer Bio bekommen!
—————
(unpaid ad)
Time for glitter?!?
Our Raindrop charms of the supporter-sets arrived!!
Raindrop has a subtle glitter in the resin-coating instead of the Holo-foil Nightlight's Charm has. *o*
Who is your favorite? Nightlight or Raindrop?
You can get them via the link in our bio!

----------
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Hellou everyone! :D

We have been super happy about the positive response from ticketholders as you recieve your goodies! *o* Since some people asked about where to get the merch seperately, we opened pre-order for the full merch set!
That includes the NachtlichtCon Bag, the acrylic Nachtlicht Charm with holographic foil aaaannnnd *drumroll*
an alternative keychain of Haneul, the tiny Raindrop and a FOUR pages Artprint set of Charlotte's adventures, featuring Haneul, Julie, Mr. Ravioli and a few photographs we have not even posted yet. ;)

You can get the full set or the Bag, each charm or the Artprints set seperately if you like.
Check the Linkhttps://www.annagretstudio.de/listing/798828606/nachtlichtcon-supporter-bag-set-preorder

Either way, thank you for your strong support!

-----------------

Dear visitors of Nachtlicht Con,

we can officially tell you the new date of our con: it’s 10th july 2021.

What is happening with my ticket?

Your ticket will be valid for next years con so if you wanna join us in 2021 you do not have to do anything. We would like to honour your trust so if you are going to keep your ticket, we’d like to send your con goodies to you. We will contact you if we need your address.

If you’d like to cancel your order, you can do it in the ticket shop or write an e-mail with the subject ‘Storno’ to mail@nachtlichtcon.de Please tell us your order number. You will get your money back soon. Please be aware that the nachtlicht con team is made of fans, we organise the event privately so it could take some time to get your money back.

If you are interested in our artbook you can still order it at the ticketshop but only with the option to get it at the new con date in 2021.

If you want to get it early and support the con beforehand, please follow this link to order it:
https://www.annagretstudio.de/listing/796410347/preorder-mlp-artbook-bag-nachtlichtcon

---

IMPORTANT

Dear participants of Nachtlicht Con,

the Nachtlicht Con team discussed and thought a lot about holding Nachtlicht Con this year. The restrictions come and go from week to week so it is almost impossible to know under with circumstances we can possibly hold the con.

In our discussions we tried to focus on several questions. Do we want a convention

• where all participants have to wear face masks, so you can hardly see the mimic of your opponent?

• where you must wear gloves or must sanitise every pony after touching it?

• where you are not able to enter the con rooms because it is too crowded? Maybe you will only be able to stay at the con for some hours and not the whole day.

• where participants have bad feelings or will not attend because the risk to get sick is too high?

• where all cosplayers where face masks?

• where you will always be reminded to stay away from other people?

We decided that this kind of con is not the one we intended. We want you to feel good, get in touch with other people and to explore the ponies with all your senses: Touch them, smell them. That is why we decided to postpone the Nachtlicht Con to 2021.

Why don’t you shift to autumn?  There are still several events in autumn which got cancelled. There is only a small possibility to get a less restricted con in autumn.  Many of you have plan in autumn so it will be hard to find a date that fits for all of you. The Youth Hostel is closed right now an we don’t know, when they will open again and if they have capacities in autumn.

That is why we chose summer in 2021. Currently we try to find a date, so we can not publish an exact day for the con. But we hope to inform you next week with all details to the postponement, the ticket transfer or  cancelling.

We are pretty sad about this decision but we do not see any options right now. We really hope you understand our reasons.

We love to see you in 2021 with hugs, much joy and of course many ponies!

------------

Hello Everypony!

I am very very excited to tell you about the cozy little Ponycon we will be hosting in Düsseldorf, Germany next Year!  :frolic:
It will be held in the Youth hostel in Düsseldorf, which means it is easy to find an affordable place to stay and eat , it is easy to reach by train and plane and Düsseldorf is a nice place to take a stroll with lots of interesting shops around japanese culture, pretty parks and lots of place to shop and drink beer, if you are up for that!

We are a group of german collectors from the meinkleinespony.de forum who worked on similiar conventions and events before and we are really looking forward to make people happy with out tiny NachtlichtCon!

Our mascot is teenytiny Nachtlicht, as she is the most iconic german pony with her very unique color!

we are in contact with truly awesome partners and artists of which i am happily honored they would like to contribute to NachtlichtCon! :frolic:

As time goes on, i can post more information as we set them. if you have any questions, feel free to contact me, any of the social media or look on www.nachtlichtcon.de

until then:

SAVE THE DATE
11th of July 2020

------------

Hello everypony! Our team is excited about your fantastic feedback. Our Mascot, Teeny Weeny Nachtlicht, and us are planning and hope to tell more details soon! Nachtlicht just started to learn how to write, so it might take a bit. ;) Hallöchen ihr Lieben!

Unser Team hat sich sehr über euer tolles feedback gefreut! Unser Mascottchen miniwini Nachtlicht und wir planen eifrig und hoffen euch sehr bald mit mehr infos versorgen zu können! Nachtlicht hat allerdings gerade erst schreiben gelernt, also habt ein wenig Geduld.;)

Nachtlicht custom made by awesome @customsbypandabear!

-----------

Hellou everyone!

We have some Information about the tickets today!

There will be tickets available in pre-sale for us to cover the costs of location. We will have an online ticket-system and we will have tickets for kids, adults and vendors! There will also be a special supporter ticket if you want to treat yourself with some extras.❤️

More Information should follow as soon as possible - but you should be able to buy a ticket

before christmas! ( Well, as long as stock lasts;) )

___

Es wird Tickets im Vorverkauf geben, damit wir unsere Kosten decken können.

Wir werden ein Online-Ticketsystem nutzen und es wird verschiedene Tickets für Erwachsene, Kinder und Verkäufer geben.

Für Erwachsene, die sich z.B. gerne etwas mehr gönnen möchten wird es ein besonderes Ticket geben. ;)

Weitere Infos folgen sobald wie möglich - ihr sollt noch vor Weihnachten die Möglichkeit bekommen, euch die Tickets zu sichern! (Solange der Vorrat reicht.)

-----

Hello everypony! We’ll be opening the Ticketshop for Nachtlich Con in December!

Every Ticket will come with a solid canvas bag printed with an original Con Design to transport your Con haul.

A usual ticket for adults (Baby Nachtlicht Ticket) will cost 20 Euro, but you can choose the Bonus Ticket (Nachtlicht Ticket) as well, which includes the canvas bag, an additional goodie bag and an earlier access to the event.

Children between 6-14 years can go for a kids ticket for 10 euro, children under the age of 6 can participate for free. Please notice, that kids have to accompanied by an adult ticket holder.
If you’re planning to become an vendor: A booth has a size of 1,4m * 0,7m. Entrance fee and booth fee for a whole booth is 50 euro, for a half booth 40 euro. For Vendors the canvas bag and the goodie bags are included in their tickets.

We are looking forward to see you there!

-------------

We’re very happy to inform you about our location! We’ll meet in Düsseldorfs Youthhostel, which is located in the heart of the city. You can book a room on their website https://www.jugendherberge.de/jugendherbergen/duesseldorf-442/portraet/ or at booking.com

The location lies closeby to the old town of Düsseldorf and the shopping miles of the northrine westfalia capital. If you wonder how to get there and want to know more about the location please check out our website.

----

Again we have some news for you: On the one hand we’ve updated the ticket conditions on our website. On the other hand the website offers the opportunity to change the language to english. Not all of the pages are translated yet, but we give our best to be as quick as possible. Whenever there’s an urgend question, feel free to contact us directly via mail.

----

We‘re able to tell you about the ticketshop eventually. You can buy your tickets from 7th december 12 o‘clock on. Please be aware that you have to buy a half table two times if you wanna use a whole table as your booth. If there are any problems with the ticket system, please order and tell us your Problem, so we can find a proper Solution. We apologize for not Providing an english Shop System.

---

Happy New Year! As promised we have some new information for you. We updated the contest on our website www.nachtlichtcon.de so you have much time to prepare your entry. Beside custom contests we also offer art contests and a contest for all kinds of pony themed handicrafts. We’re looking forward to see your entries.

---

Good evening my dears,

we’d like to reveal some more about our contests. The topic of the art contest for adults is 'Ponies on tour’ No matter if your pony travels around the world, in space or just in an fantasy dreamworld. Send your ponies around!

The participation in the contests is for free. Just hand out your entry at the entrance or give it a staff member. We hope our posting is helpful for you. 😊

----

“Art doesn´t show what you see, but makes you see.” - Paul Klee

Finally it is time! We are happy to present you our tribute to artists of the Ponycommunity:

“Dreaming in Space” is the title of an artbook about german MLP and the infinite expanse of space.

This artbook shows the works of various German and International artists from the fields of digital and traditional illustration, modelled sculptures, resin art, photography and customponies.

The artbook will be printed as high quality hardcover in a small edition and will be offered at the NachtlichtCon2020 together with a canvas bag - you can pre-order it already now in our ticketshop at www.nachtlichtcon.de !
https://www.fan-event-tickets.de/ONC/NC20/

Some of the European artists will be present at the NachtlichtCon, so you can collect autographs directly in your artbook. - gotta catch them all! ;)

We are already excited and are looking forward to present you the fantastic artists here on this account in the next weeks.

So keep your eyes open!

See you soon, your NachtlichtCon team.

-------------

Hello darlings, we still suffer from the corona virus. We’d like to tell you at the beginning of May or earlier wether Nachtlichtcon is going to happen in 2020 or will be postponed to 2021. We created the Hashtag #CreateWithNachtlicht for our new pony crafting ideas, which you can find on our website. Our first idea is a cross stich picture, you find the explanation on our website. We’d like to see your crafts and repost it so please use the #CreateWithNachtlicht.
Go check it out: https://nachtlichtcon.de/?page_id=334&lang=en

Stay healthy and at home! Your Nachtlichcon Team

------------------

Window Decor - our black-and white line illustration can be colored as Nachtlicht or any other pony. Take some felt pens and color the templates with vivid colors. After finishing, spread some oil over the picture to get it transparent. Your window decor is ready now! We’d love to see your results so share them with #CreateWithNachtlicht Have fun!

Instructions: https://nachtlichtcon.de/?page_id=334&lang=en

-----------------

#2 Window decor with transparent paper - This window decor glows in sunlight. Use some cardboard and transparent paper, cut out the frame and fill the insides with the transparent paper. Now you own an amazing eyecatcher for your windows! We’d love to see your results so share them with #CreateWithNachtlicht Have fun!

Instructions: https://nachtlichtcon.de/?page_id=334&lang=en
« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 01:57:11 PM by AnnaPommes »
~ Visit the Pommes-shop ~
www.etsy.com/shop/AnnagretStudio With usefull artprints, cute decor, stationery and crafting kits!
Or linktree with more fancy things!

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Gaaaze upon my gems!
Re: NachtlichtCon - a German Ponyconvention
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2019, 06:34:56 PM »
Huhu Anna! :lol:

Awesome, I'll try my best to be there with my bestie!
I've been waiting for a pony meet that is easier to access for me.
Click HERE to see official G5 leaks (spoilers!)

Offline AnnaPommes

• glow-in-the-dark pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • Pommes cute things
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2019, 08:09:40 PM »
 yay, nice to see you again!
yes, i tried to push Düsseldorf because it is easy to reach for national and international guests!
can not wait until i can tell all of you more!
www.etsy.com/shop/AnnagretStudio With usefull artprints, cute decor, stationery and crafting kits!

Offline Zapper

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Gaaaze upon my gems!
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2019, 02:45:58 PM »
Ok, so my friend and I are in 100% and can't wait for tickets to go on sale!
Will be watching the website like hawks. First time MLP con for the both of us.

I am also contemplating getting a table to sell some stuff. Never done that before!
Maybe it's time to make an account on mkp.de again. Forgot my old nickname and pw there, heh... :lookround:
I'd be happy to donate some artworks or ponies if you are having a charity or anything of the sort.

Offline AnnaPommes

• glow-in-the-dark pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • Pommes cute things
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2019, 04:12:51 PM »
sure! Sneak into meinkleinespony.de again, there are some chill peeps there. ^^

And i am glad to hear that! i just postet the update about the tickets in the first post, from the Info we can give out so far. ^^

Thank you for your offer! I will text you as soon as i know more about charity and the artwork. ^^ stay tuned~

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+124)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2019, 05:55:57 PM »
Will be there :)

Offline AnnaPommes

• glow-in-the-dark pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • Pommes cute things
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2019, 07:47:46 PM »
Will be there :)
i am looking forward to see you again! :D

Offline kingluke

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • must expand the kingdom
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2019, 02:46:09 PM »
Maybe I'll come too. Ive never been before but im waiting for more clarity on prices and how to get there. Also, will it be very crowded? And what activities will be there? And how long will it last? Sorry for all these questions, I like to be prepared.
my little pony wish list: https://data.mlpmerch.com/wishlist/
my little pony checklist : https://data.mlpmerch.com/checklist/

Offline AnnaPommes

• glow-in-the-dark pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • Pommes cute things
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2019, 11:56:27 AM »
thank you luke! i just answered your PM! :D
finally, here is the new update!  (last bit on my first post)

Offline AnnaPommes

• glow-in-the-dark pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • Pommes cute things
Allright, we finally have the ticketshop set up and will be selling tickets on the 7th of december!! *throws confetti*

All the news are posted in the end of the first Posting including the pictures.

please feel free to follow our social media accounts! NachtlichCon on Instagram, tumblr and facebook.

Offline miyung

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Magic Motion Pony
Oh, that sounds nice. Düsseldorf is not far away from where I live. I‘ll have to see, if I can arrange it to come.

But what‘s weird; I tried to register at the german forum, but it didn‘t work (couldn‘t see the code)...

Offline kingluke

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • must expand the kingdom
Just bought 2 tickets! See you there <3
my little pony wish list: https://data.mlpmerch.com/wishlist/
my little pony checklist : https://data.mlpmerch.com/checklist/

Offline Zapper

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Gaaaze upon my gems!
We also bought our tickets :)
I got myself half a table to sell a few items.

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+124)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
Bought my ticket and will be there too :)

Offline pandabear_chan

• Trade Count: (+387)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • http://customsbypandabear.deviantart.com
Bought my ticket as well.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal