collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Enterplay Cards Cancelled-Designs on GPhotos  (Read 1756 times)

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
Re: Enterplay Cards Cancelled-Designs on GPhotos
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2019, 06:57:05 PM »
The M:tG cards look awesome!  I don't play / collect them myself but my understanding is that $50 is reasonable for a card that's available for less than a month.

Hasbro previously made at least one M:tG Transformers card (Grimlock) and that card goes for around $100.  They also made ones for Nerf and Dungeons & Dragons.  So I'm glad to see MLP join the ranks.  ;)

I hope they make another toy-related card every year!  Mr. Potato Head, Care Bears (? does Hasbro have that these days?), Hungry Hungry Hippos, the possibilities are endless!
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Online brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Enterplay Cards Cancelled-Designs on GPhotos
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2019, 09:04:37 PM »
The M:tG cards look awesome!  I don't play / collect them myself but my understanding is that $50 is reasonable for a card that's available for less than a month.

Hasbro previously made at least one M:tG Transformers card (Grimlock) and that card goes for around $100.  They also made ones for Nerf and Dungeons & Dragons.  So I'm glad to see MLP join the ranks.  ;)

I hope they make another toy-related card every year!  Mr. Potato Head, Care Bears (? does Hasbro have that these days?), Hungry Hungry Hippos, the possibilities are endless!

I don’t know if it would be acceptable to play in my gaming group though.  We play for prizes.  But now that I’ve read the text... these would be so much fun to play.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Sig art by SquarePeg!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal