collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: This Week's Brag: Love Melody!  (Read 1033 times)

Offline MerryAnvil

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • The Resident Blacksmith Pony
    • View Profile
    • Jordan's Pony Corner
This Week's Brag: Love Melody!
« on: October 14, 2019, 01:22:03 PM »
Yesterday I got a text from my local antique mall. One of the vendors had brought in a lot of 18 ponies and wanted to make me a deal. Naturally, I was extremely excited! Unfortunately, upon arriving at the mall this morning, I found that one had already been sold and the rest were priced extremely high at 10-15$ per pony! D: As for the 'deal', the seller wanted 80$ for the entire lot, which was quite a bit higher than I was willing to go, especially since only a few of them were uncommon. Most of them were fairly common (Butterscotch, Cotton Candy, pretty discolored Moondancer and Baby Moondancer, etc), with the exception of three Princesses, Fizzy, and the only pony I ended up buying...

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

...this absolutely gorgeous Love Melody for $7 <3 Ironically, she was probably the only pony there who would've been worth the $10+, and she was one of the cheapest! Look at that beautiful pink hair and nearly flawless paint  :lovey:

It's a shame I couldn't bring home the whole lot, but it was just too expensive for me. However, I'm extremely pleased with Love Melody! She was well worth it!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Avatar by Shaiyeh, sig by SquarePeg! <3 Check out my pony website here!

Offline NigheanRuadh

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Pony rescuer!!
    • View Profile
Re: This Week's Brag: Love Melody!
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2019, 05:31:20 PM »
Oh, congratulations!!  She's lovely!!  I want to get her some day and reunite her with her daughter.   :satisfied:

Offline caseysealia

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
Re: This Week's Brag: Love Melody!
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2019, 06:06:08 PM »
Gorgeous! Definitely hope to get her this year. Sorry to hear about those other ponies but here's to hoping you find more soon! 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal