collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Price Check on UK exclusive MOC Princess Morning Glory please!  (Read 731 times)

Offline Kamisha

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • No rainbow today.
    • View Profile
Price Check on UK exclusive MOC Princess Morning Glory please!
« on: October 12, 2019, 06:59:28 PM »
Hello, do you know how much is it?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Moonbreeze

• Trade Count: (+202)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 nut
    • View Profile
    • My personal site
Re: Price Check on UK exclusive MOC Princess Morning Glory please!
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2019, 02:25:15 AM »
Hiya,

She's around $25-30. I wouldn't call her UK exclusive since she was available worldwide ;)

Offline Kamisha

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • No rainbow today.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2019, 05:47:20 AM »
Hiya,

She's around $25-30. I wouldn't call her UK exclusive since she was available worldwide ;)

Oh, sorrry, looks like I got misled. And thank you!

Offline goddessofpeep

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2019, 07:50:41 AM »
She’s not UK exclusive, but she is mostly non-USA.  She was available all over Europe, and possibly other non-European countries where G2s were sold, but she never was available in stores in the USA.  For a *very* brief time right around the time they were killing off ponies in the USA, Hasbro had a handful of Euro ponies for sale in the USA in their online store.  She may have been one of those. I know Silver Swirl was one, and a few other ponies from that set.  So she may have been sold in the USA for a few months online directly from Hasbro, but she never got a US general release. 

Since the G2s were discontinued so quickly in the USA, and the US market is so huge, G2s tend to fall into two categories - those that were in stores in the USA, and those that weren’t.  A lot of people call the second group European exclusives, which might not be 100% accurate in all cases(I have no idea about the distribution outside of Europe and the USA), but it’s close enough.  All USA ponies are dirt common and are generally dirt cheap and easy to get.  All non-USA G2s are harder to find, and generally much more valuable.  The later the release, usually the rarer the pony as G2s slowly got discontinued country by country across Europe.  This is from the first wave of ponies that weren’t released generally in the USA, so it’s one of the more common ones.  Still, it’s a nice find!   And I’d agree with $25-30. 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal