Pony Talk > Introductions

Just setting up ponyland, nothing to see here

(1/1)

poptart543:
So, had a weird smell in my upstairs bedroom, started moving stuff to get to check the outlets, then started to wonder what on earth was in all these blasted boxes. The weird smell turned out to be sinuses and the cardboard boxes turned out to be full of ponies. Being me, I wondered why I never set up a full scale ponyland when I was a kid, since I had almost all the buildings. So I began unpacking everything. Just eight pony playsets, two dollhouses, a gazebo, a train set, all the petite pony stuff, and a mere three hundred or so ponies that have age spots, leaky plasticizer, and occasional bits of weird mold.

Send help.

Mostly I'm just here to figure out if I can sunfade Sugarberry. I'm a woman whose first pony was Peaches and who has too many cats.

achab1984:
Oh my gosh! I am so sorry to hear about this! You have come to the right site for this kind of stuff! 

Spinky69er:
Welcome to the Arena!

Love the "too many cats" comment!  You're in good company there too :)  Have fun on the forum!

Loa:
Hi and welcome to the Arena!
Have fun and enjoy our forum! :D

TornadoLovesMelody:
Oh wow.
I'm glad you found out what the itch was about but sad to hear that most ponies have taken damage.
Do you have any pictures? Did you decide to set it all up? :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version