collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC Lavender Dream Castle  (Read 1071 times)

Offline Bibsy

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
PC Lavender Dream Castle
« on: October 21, 2019, 08:27:54 AM »
I'm back after a few years away and am planning to sell the rest of my childhood pony collection.  I have a complete Lavender Dream Castle.  Everything in it comes from my childhood, except 1 purple goblet that I purchased.  It is identical to my childhood goblet so I'm pretty certain it's original.

Being so rare, I don't even know how to price it.  Would it be better to sell as a set, or split it up?  Most accessories are in NM/excellent condition, except as mentioned below.  I tried to input actual photos into the page, but Photobucket was giving me trouble, so I've only been able to link to the album below.

Condition Issues
Playset: lots of glue yellowing, top and bottom hinges on one side are broken, flag stickers have some age spots
Throne: bottom portion has a tag of plastic breaking off (not visible on display), small black dot near pony on front, pink felt has small discolorations (impossible to photograph)
Goblets: one is bent
Spike: small discoloration at corner of mouth, small paint rub to right foot
Cape: small discoloration spot (haven't tried to clean)
Damsel hat: elastic is frayed, ribbons were put in so the knot it in the middle instead of the end
Brush and Comb: I am 99% sure that these are the right colors.  I always kept my childhood collection separate from my "new" collection and before I sold anything, I checked colors of everything against the wiki, but I can't 100% guarantee that they are the right colors.

http://s911.photobucket.com/user/bibsy2000/library/For%20Sale-Trade

Offline Noasar

• Armour Plated Pony
  • Trade Count: (+34)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Little Starglow Ponies
Re: PC Lavender Dream Castle
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2019, 09:54:05 AM »
It’s a beautiful playset.

Honestly, I would sell it all together.

Something is only worth as much as someone is willing to pay, which for this playset is a LOT.

I would start bidding either on eBay on on here at $600 and see where you go from there.

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
Re: PC Lavender Dream Castle
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2019, 09:59:39 AM »
Could you take a picture of Spike's underside?  I'm very curious to see how he compares to a Spike that I thought miiiight be from lavender Dream Castle.  I'd love to find out if I was right or not!  :) 

Mine had a convex (bulging outward) circle on the bottom of the figure, while most Spikes I've seen have had an indented circle instead.
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal