collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Price check help! Ice Crystal, Factory Errors and Princess Varients  (Read 1196 times)

Offline Tinks

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
Hi. I'm selling the majority of my mahooosive collection and I'm struggling to get solid p/c on the following (sold listing are all over the place and how do you know value of factory errors?)

Ice Crystal with original Comb in MINT condition

Thundercloud without the actual thunder bolt (he's literally just cloudy!) some original curl and slight discolouration to the back of his head by the hair.

Princess Primrose (UK varient with white and blue hair and pink and gold tail, yellow and pink medallion) she has a factory error where her tail comes through but the plug is still intact

Princess Bobbie (UK all pink hair varient) has glue mark on back hidden by hair.

802 and counting........

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
Re: Price check help! Ice Crystal, Factory Errors and Princess Varients
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2019, 10:08:39 AM »
I would take an average of all the recent sold listings if you are planning on selling on ebay. The market has been crazy all over the place!   :shocked: Or start high and bring it down if they don't sell.
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline Pumpkin_Tart

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2019, 07:14:21 PM »
I just saw an Ice Crystal that was complete go for ~ $450 USD on ebay in August.

Offline nhal039

• Trade Count: (+171)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2019, 12:10:19 AM »
I just saw an Ice Crystal that was complete go for ~ $450 USD on ebay in August.
The bulk of that cost is in the sticker and ribbon, the sticker alone can sell for well over $100

I would say around $150 for ice crystal at a push maybe $200

That is interesting about thundercloud, I would ask around. If the lighting is missing as a factory flaw it would increase his value. A nice thundercloud with no head body mismatch or cancer can fetch around $180, the prices come down accordlying to flaws, even a very flawed guy still sells for around $80 us these days

The princess and tall tails I am not sure about, I would ask in the nirvana section. I might be interested in primrose  :)

Offline maycrestmom

• Trade Count: (+114)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2019, 04:43:40 PM »
 a little late to this thread = any pictures of that thundercloud?? That one sounds really cool as a variant/factory error!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

loves me dem green ponies (thank you Lunar!)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal