collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ticket Packages  (Read 1480 times)

Offline Stiletto

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+71)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
Ticket Packages
« on: January 27, 2013, 06:24:30 AM »
If anyone bought an extra ticket package and you don't need it please PM me.  I'm looking to purchase one package so I can make sure I get the Fair Exclusive pony.  I missed the ticket sales because I was working!  Willing to buy or even trade ponies ; D

Offline svleonard

• Trade Count: (+193)
  • Scribbles Pony
Re: Ticket Packages
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2013, 01:20:45 PM »
If you really want the exclusive, then here is what I think you should do: get to the fair really early, even before reg opens.  Other people will probably be doing the same thing.  Get in line for reg, then when you are done immediately get in line for the exclusive, because you know the line for that is going to form immediately. 

Offline Stiletto

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+71)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
Re: Ticket Packages
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 08:36:48 AM »
If you really want the exclusive, then here is what I think you should do: get to the fair really early, even before reg opens.  Other people will probably be doing the same thing.  Get in line for reg, then when you are done immediately get in line for the exclusive, because you know the line for that is going to form immediately.

Yes, I will make sure to be there early i f I can't purchase a package before hand.  There always seems to be at least one person whose circumstances change and won't be able to make it, or won't need the number of packages they bought.  I know its a long shot  :huh:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal