collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pony PC/Flash Games?  (Read 930 times)

Offline Mysticmints

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
Pony PC/Flash Games?
« on: September 21, 2019, 01:02:57 PM »
Where would I be able to find any of the 3 online? (Friendship Gardens, PC Play Pack, Pinkie's Party Parade) Preferably as a rom (or whatever its called for pc) as practically no modern day computers even have a cd drive. I'm hoping i can maybe run them in compatiblilty or like, dos box. or something of that sort. (If this isn't allowed, please let me know!!!)

It would also be helpful if anyone knows if the g3 flash games from the official site were preserved. loved them as a kid!!
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 01:12:14 PM by Mysticmints »

Offline MerryAnvil

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • The Resident Blacksmith Pony
    • View Profile
    • Jordan's Pony Corner
Re: Pony PC/Flash Games?
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2019, 02:29:07 PM »
Hi there Mysticmints! I can't really help you with the finding of the PC games (I personally have them in CD ROM form and just play them on an old potato computer ahaha), but I can point you toward some of the G3 Flash Games!

This site has a few of the old Flash games, but I'd tread carefully, because I'm not sure how secure the site is as far as viruses go. Someone has also posted a memory game from the old site on deviantART and that can be found here! The old Butterfly Island Flash game can be found here.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 05:38:49 PM by dakotadarkhooves »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Avatar by Shaiyeh, sig by SquarePeg! <3 Check out my pony website here!

Offline Ragamuffin

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Re: Pony PC/Flash Games?
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2019, 08:28:00 PM »
The colouring books can be played via the Wayback machine. You can download them too by inspecting the page and downloading the .SWF files.

For the PC games I'm not so sure... I own the PC Play Pack and Friendship Gardens physically but I'd be afraid to share ISOs of them for legal reasons... I guess. These two games are totally irrelevant and Hasbro shouldn't worry about them, but I'm the paranoid type. :shrug:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal