collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What do you think will be the LAST G4 item? Do you plan to buy it?  (Read 2438 times)

Offline OleGrayMane

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
  • A Third Act Pony
    • View Profile
Re: What do you think will be the LAST G4 item? Do you plan to buy it?
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2019, 05:13:22 AM »
The last items are always babies of the characters, right? And no, I'd be unlikely to buy that new/full price. Used/discounted is another story, although they'd have to be darn cute.

As for goofy licensed stuff, I found packs of tissues at The Dollar Store a while ago, so that's already been taken. And there was the Crazy Foam bath soap, and the Good 2 Grow "suck the brains out of a pony" drink toppers, and plates and bowls, and mugs.... So what else could be left to slap a pony on? How about something like shoelaces, something in the style of the now old M6 lanyards? I'd buy those if they were long enough for my shoes (and rainbow colored too, please!)

For the last brand new item I will buy, and pay full price, will be Kotobukiya Rarity. It will consume the pony budget, new and used, for quite some time.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2019, 10:02:37 AM »
I doubt anyone will be able to figure out the last pony much less item. Does anyone know what the "last" G3 item was? G2?  Nope.

Offline legodrew

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2019, 01:41:18 PM »
I whish Hasbro just threw a final brushables wave with different Non Mane 6 characters as a farewell gesture. I need a Mr and Ms Cake brushable and a Cheese sandwich one, and... oh well, will probably be another mane six something 😫

Offline Foxtale

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2019, 03:06:01 PM »
The Kidrobot figures were cancelled. :(
I don't care for the anime statues, but I do like G4 so I may buy whatever the final toys are as long as I can find them. I feel like I'll be buying some G4 stuff a bit into G5 at a place like Ollie's or Five Below.
Aw no! I totally missed this. Whe did we find out they were canceled. :( They were too cute!
~Foxtale~

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2019, 06:07:53 PM »
I don't care for the anime statues, but I do like G4 so I may buy whatever the final toys are as long as I can find them. I feel like I'll be buying some G4 stuff a bit into G5 at a place like Ollie's or Five Below.
Aw no! I totally missed this. Whe did we find out they were canceled. :( They were too cute!
I saw it in passing on EQD. Here's a screenshot from the customer service rep someone talked to.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Foxtale

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2019, 03:02:13 PM »
I saw it in passing on EQD. Here's a screenshot from the customer service rep someone talked to.

Aw man that is unfortunate.

Thank you so much for posting the screenshot!
~Foxtale~

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal