collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: MyLittlePonyAccessories updated!  (Read 1105 times)

Offline Chrissytree

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+266)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Weebly Pony Sales
MyLittlePonyAccessories updated!
« on: September 17, 2019, 03:23:07 PM »
I just wanted to let everyone know that https://mylittleponyaccessories.weebly.com has had a big update recently. I've added a lot of photos to the MOC section from a couple of collectors and photos from an eBay seller.

I've also been able to fill some gaps in the accessory section - mostly ribbons - by cropping the images donated.

So if you haven't visited in a while it's definitely time for a fresh look and if you're new to the site you're in for a pastel colour treat!

I'm also (and always) looking for your photos to add to the site. If you have MOC images already online then I can probably do all the work for you. I paste the image to a template and add a watermark of your ID or name. I can also crop to highlight accessories if they're clear enough.
If you'd be happy to take photos for the site then well lit accessories on a white background are great and MOC ponies with the edges lined up with the sides of the camera are perfect.

I only add photos with the permission of the owner so if you can help please reply here or message me :) Thanks so much!

*cross posted

Offline starbritesprinkles

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • The Lyrical Vault | she/her/hers
    • View Profile
    • StarbriteSprinkles
Re: MyLittlePonyAccessories updated!
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2019, 05:32:08 PM »
I had no idea this even existed until now! It looks great! I'll have a poke around soon and see if I have anything I can help with. I won one of the storage locker auctions, so I'm happy to help if you need better pictures from the Birds and Flowers Pretty-Ups set.

Offline Chrissytree

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
    • My Weebly Pony Sales
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2019, 09:26:44 AM »
Thanks Skig :) I think the photos I have of the Pretty Ups are ok but thanks for offering :) I'd love to add anything else you can donate :)

Offline seaweedstar

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Custom Bait Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2019, 12:49:03 PM »
I have been using that site recently! I had some accessories  that I KNEW were pony, couldn't for the life of me find them on the wiki. I was fairly certain they were UK exclusive. After some google searching I found https://mylittleponyaccessories.weebly.com/. Found all the items I was wondering about on it!

I have the UK party time outfit, and a few other goodies.  :biggrin:

Offline Chrissytree

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
    • My Weebly Pony Sales
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2019, 12:51:11 PM »
Brilliant, thanks seaweedstar :) I'm so glad the site was useful :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal