collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My luckiest month ever  (Read 1771 times)

Offline Jorgito93

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
My luckiest month ever
« on: September 17, 2019, 02:30:49 AM »
August was my luckiest month since I started collecting, I still can't believe it. 
First, I saw an ebay listing for a dream beauty with some pretty big flaws, I decided to follow it even though I thought there was no way I could get it for cheap. But somehow I did! Got her for 16 euros. She has a missing symbol, scratched paint and damaged ears but I don't care, I still love her. Here's Colormist! :
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Now some backstory for the next lot :short before I spotted Colormist I saw a lot that had some cool ponies, posted a picture on the discord and people told me there was some cool nirvanas there. I offered small amounts of money to the seller but she said she knew some of them were worth it so she wanted higher. I asked her to sent more info to offer a right price, she sent a detailed Google docs with tons of pictures and description. It confirmed what I thought, there was french, Macau, Italian and Spanish ponies there, and most were in great condition. We managed to agree on a price, she said she would've wanted more but that price was okay since I clearly wanted them (I've never seen someone like that that's not a scammer). That lady was so nice, and she clearly cared about where her childhood friends went, she even asked for a picture or video of my collection right after I
sent her a picture of them in my room and told her they were in good hands!
Here they are :

AJ is Italian, Starshine is French (I've always wanted a French pony and she is my favorite version of her!!!) Minty is Macau and Bow Tie is Spanish. Sprinkles had a haircut and Peachy lost her tail but I love all of them so much that I don't care.
Accessories :

Was Spanish baby bowtie sold with her buggy? As you can see I got one with her but I can't find anything about that online.
Also AJ has a factory error on her symbol, which gives me a non-sentimental reason to keep her while I already have an Italian AJ

I'm so happy with this lot, as it is that would already be a great one but after interacting with such a kind seller they're now already some of my most beloved ponies.

Offline seaweedstar

• Custom Bait Pony
    • View Profile
Re: My luckiest month ever
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2019, 05:08:32 AM »
What great finds!!! I love the little carriage especially!

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2019, 05:55:46 AM »
Sounds like it's been a fun time!
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2019, 11:04:51 AM »
I am pretty sure I've seen the spanish baby bow tie in a box with the buggy (spanish box?) but I've also seen her on card. Someone will surely know for certain though.

Congrats on your finds and also on finding a nice seller who cared about rehoming her ponies to a good home!
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Perikoala

• Mighty Morphin Power Pony
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2019, 12:14:56 PM »
Awesome lot! Congratulations!  :inlove:

Spanish Bow Tie was first sold with a pink stroller before released singled in a card. So lucky you! The stroller its hard to find.

Offline Littlesparklepony

• Trade Count: (+69)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2019, 11:34:01 AM »
Congrats on all your finds!  :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal