collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Did U miss Stranger Things AJ?  (Read 3864 times)

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Did U miss Stranger Things AJ?
« on: September 12, 2019, 09:11:12 AM »
If you missed out on Stranger Things Applejack at Target-  never fear!  Looks like Amazon is now selling them.

They are a "pre-order" which tells me they are probably whipping up a new batch based on high demand!

US amazon listing:
https://www.amazon.com/Basic-Fun-Little-Pony-Applejack/dp/B07X3PZ9CL/ref=sr_1_21?keywords=retro+pony&qid=1568304514&s=toys-and-games&sr=1-21

UK amazon listing!  https://www.amazon.co.uk/Basic-Fun-Little-Pony-Applejack/dp/B07X3PZ9CL/ref=sr_1_16?keywords=basic+fun+pony&qid=1567715439&s=gateway&sr=8-16

I will admit the pony is every bit as cool as the promo pic if not better. I love her soft silky hair and upside-down apples :D
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 01:43:38 PM by Galactica »

Offline ranka

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Did U miss Stranger Things AJ?
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2019, 03:08:45 PM »
I would love to get her but I live in Germany ☹ It does say on the website that they also send here but I guess the postage would be really much, I couldn't find out...

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2019, 03:13:58 PM »
February 1st? Wow, ok. That's great for everyone who didn't get it first round! I do hope they show back up at Target sooner, though. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2019, 01:42:27 PM »
I would love to get her but I live in Germany ☹ It does say on the website that they also send here but I guess the postage would be really much, I couldn't find out...

Well they are releasing in Amazon UK too so it would likely be cheaper ordering from there for you
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Basic-Fun-Little-Pony-Applejack/dp/B07X3PZ9CL/ref=sr_1_16?keywords=basic+fun+pony&qid=1567715439&s=gateway&sr=8-16

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2019, 02:08:50 PM »
Yeah, I was about to say this seems to be the same thing as the thing I posted the other day about UK Amazon. It does seem to be a US thing so it doesn't necessarily mean postage will be cheaper - although it doesn't look that expensive on the UK site so I guess we'll see if/when it happens.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline ranka

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2019, 03:34:47 PM »

Well they are releasing in Amazon UK too so it would likely be cheaper ordering from there for you
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Basic-Fun-Little-Pony-Applejack/dp/B07X3PZ9CL/ref=sr_1_16?keywords=basic+fun+pony&qid=1567715439&s=gateway&sr=8-16
Thank you! ☺

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2019, 03:41:55 PM »
Thanks.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Featherwurm

• Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Featherwurm Graphics
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2019, 02:07:23 PM »
Oh shoot, I wasn't that interested in her (there's no Target near here so getting to one is a pain), but I really do love her colors and eyes... dang that's tempting.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2019, 09:30:19 AM »
Yeah, I was about to say this seems to be the same thing as the thing I posted the other day about UK Amazon. It does seem to be a US thing so it doesn't necessarily mean postage will be cheaper - although it doesn't look that expensive on the UK site so I guess we'll see if/when it happens.

Yes I saw that post and borrowed your link to answer the question above - so thank you!  :D

Looks like the price in the UK is £9.70 + £4.32 (delivery charge) = £14.02  ($17.52 USD)

The price of the pony in the US is $11.99 - first class shipping starts at $14.50 and if over I think 5 or 6 oz, shoots up to $24, so I think the UK order is after all, cheaper than ordering from the US.

I doubt the price will change once the ponies are in stock, although it is possible the price will go up (sometimes it is a little lower for pre-orders but not always)

Offline ranka

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2019, 10:48:34 AM »
It says on the UK page they wont deliver to Germany though. ☹

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2019, 11:09:57 AM »

Really? That's terrible!  Well if you want some help getting one, let me know.  If I send her in an envelope without her box, I can get the $14.50 shipping rate (plus the cost of her which will be around $13 after tax).  Not sure if it would be cheaper to find a shipping buddy in the UK or not. 

It may also be worth it to wait and see if they expand to other amazons (like amazon de)

Offline ranka

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2019, 05:31:24 AM »

Really? That's terrible!  Well if you want some help getting one, let me know.  If I send her in an envelope without her box, I can get the $14.50 shipping rate (plus the cost of her which will be around $13 after tax).  Not sure if it would be cheaper to find a shipping buddy in the UK or not. 

It may also be worth it to wait and see if they expand to other amazons (like amazon de)

Thank you, I will keep that in mind! ☺ When I click the UK link it says "No sellers are currently delivering this item to Germany Mainland." I guess that can still change? It would be awesome if Amazon.de also got the ponies but I doubt they will...

Offline Thimble

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2019, 06:11:09 AM »
Boy, I hope not! I won't know for sure 'til Christmas, though, lol.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal