collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: MLP:FiM Season 9, Episode 18 - "She Talks To Angel"  (Read 1833 times)

Offline Al-1701

• Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Wind Whistler and Fizzy best ponies ever
    • View Profile
Re: MLP:FiM Season 9, Episode 18 - "She Talks To Angel"
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2019, 06:36:15 PM »
And of course Fluttershy doesn't regret having any pens or barricades to separate hostile animals.  Oh no.  That would be cruel.  Far more cruel than having a baby elephant left defenseless against a snake strangely obsessed with eating them.

Dr. Fauna should be able to handle things like any other vet.  They can't translate animal communication to language, but they understand behavior well enough.  Though, this is Equestria where everyone beyond the Mane 6 is helpless in order to justify their importance.
I spent five years learning Atmospheric Science on the university level.  I come out of it with the ultimate knowledge of the universe.  √10 * π ≈ 10.

Offline TJgamer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • An open-minded adventurer.
    • View Profile
Re: MLP:FiM Season 9, Episode 18 - "She Talks To Angel"
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2019, 06:57:22 PM »

I can sort of see where you're coming from with Dr. Fauna (the vet). She probably could have contributed a little more, but bear in mind she can't do what Fluttershy does exactly. What would you want her to do exactly?

The vials reacted differently? Different formulas? What do you mean?  :huh:
:Well as a vet, she didn't really do anything to control the situation with the animals. As for the vials, they affected Fluttershy and Angel differently. They just switched bodies without explanation.
One of her potions also allowed Twilight to see into the past without explanation.
Best way I can explain is that if the same liquid is drunk by two separate living beings (who I guess are in close proximity with eachother), they will switch bodies.
It's magic mumbo jumbo.
They: You're too old to watch that show!
Me: Can't hear ya, I'm asleep.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal