collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Which ponies are the main cast from MLP & Friends?  (Read 576 times)

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
Which ponies are the main cast from MLP & Friends?
« on: September 08, 2019, 07:48:31 AM »
MLP & Friends did a good job showcasing the whole line, but obviously not every pony could get the same amount of screen time.  You would see a lot more of Wind Whistler than, say, Honeysuckle.  Who would you consider the core cast of the show?  :)
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline Al-1701

• Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Wind Whistler and Fizzy best ponies ever
    • View Profile
Re: Which ponies are the main cast from MLP & Friends?
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2019, 08:21:33 AM »
I would say Wind Whistler, Fizzy, Shady, and Gusty were probably the core cast in terms of showcasing and characterization.  They had a good diversity of personalities types, the reserved intellectual (without the laundry list of neuroses the supposed Princess of Friendship has), the naive optimist, the well meaning worrier, and the punk with a heart of gold.  They even had an episode dedicated to them.  Heart Throb also featured a lot as the hopeless romantic.  And sadly there was Baby Lickety-Split to serve as the child character there to annoy the adults and the audience.

The b-characters with be Paradise as the storyteller and historian, Galaxy as the wise sage, and Magic Star as the leader.  The others seemed to only show up occasionally but had well defined niches.  Truly was the bossy Southern Belle and Sweet Stuff was there to pretty much have bad thing happen to her for laughs like being turned into a clown.
I spent five years learning Atmospheric Science on the university level.  I come out of it with the ultimate knowledge of the universe.  √10 * π ≈ 10.

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
Re: Which ponies are the main cast from MLP & Friends?
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2019, 01:18:04 PM »
I'd say the closest would be Fizzy, Wind Whistler,  Baby Lickety-split, Truly, Heartthrob, Cherries Jubilee, Shady, Galaxy, Buttons, Masquerade and Lofty.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal