collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Italy Princess Ponies ?  (Read 2599 times)

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+124)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
Italy Princess Ponies ?
« on: August 29, 2019, 07:30:36 AM »
Hi there :)
Noasar said that she once owned an Italy stamped Princess Pony (Princess Tiffany).

I found Italy Princess Tiffany.[...]She definitely said ITALY and had blue oddly-stamped eyes.

Lol in 15 years of collecting I have never encountered an italian Princess Pony ! Do you own one? Can you show me pics? I really need to see them! <3

Thanks in advance!

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
Re: Italy Princess Ponies ?
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2019, 07:55:04 PM »
This is new to me! I’ve never heard of Italy princesses.

Love pkw xxx
RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2019, 10:34:46 PM »
Me neither :P But wouldnt it be great?

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2019, 02:56:41 AM »
The person to ask would be Marco...

But I did a lot of stuff with Italian ponies years ago and there was never an Italian Princess pony. I'm suspicious of anything without an image to back it up.

Italy had Princess Ponies with dragons and as far as I'm aware they were HK. I have a photo on my site of Amethyst in her box with the dragon, and she looks fairly normal to me. But the person who would know would be Marco.

I think we'd have found more of these if they existed, though. And that pose hasn't ever been found as far as I know on an Italian pony, nor have any ponies from 1987-8 ever been found made in Italy, either.

Princess Pearl also has blue eyes generally.

The only hesitation I have is that we're only just discovering the variant princess thing for Pearl - Princess Sundance has only recently been accepted as a real pony - so that's the loophole. But again no Italian stuff has ever been found in any of those hybrids.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2019, 08:55:53 AM by Taffeta »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline NightGliderSA

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2019, 09:34:43 AM »
The person to ask would be Marco...

But I did a lot of stuff with Italian ponies years ago and there was never an Italian Princess pony. I'm suspicious of anything without an image to back it up.

Italy had Princess Ponies with dragons and as far as I'm aware they were HK. I have a photo on my site of Amethyst in her box with the dragon, and she looks fairly normal to me. But the person who would know would be Marco.

I think we'd have found more of these if they existed, though. And that pose hasn't ever been found as far as I know on an Italian pony, nor have any ponies from 1987-8 ever been found made in Italy, either.

Princess Pearl also has blue eyes generally.

The only hesitation I have is that we're only just discovering the variant princess thing for Pearl - Princess Sundance has only recently been accepted as a real pony - so that's the loophole. But again no Italian stuff has ever been found in any of those hybrids.

I was about to say this. If anyone knows, it will probably be Marco. Let's hope he sees this  :)

Offline Noasar

• Armour Plated Pony
  • Trade Count: (+34)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Little Starglow Ponies
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2019, 10:25:14 AM »
I sold her through here around 2009/2010 I would guess. I found her at a flea market in Rennes when I lived in France that summer. If we can search through the archives to find the post we can see if I remember correctly...

I remember seeing her on a table in the flea market with Italy Confetti and Italy Pinwheel who I still have. I could be mis-remembering but up until now I always had her in my head as ‘that Italy Pearl I found once’.

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2019, 10:38:01 AM »
I sold her through here around 2009/2010 I would guess. I found her at a flea market in Rennes when I lived in France that summer. If we can search through the archives to find the post we can see if I remember correctly...

I remember seeing her on a table in the flea market with Italy Confetti and Italy Pinwheel who I still have. I could be mis-remembering but up until now I always had her in my head as ‘that Italy Pearl I found once’.

I think you're mis-remembering, but I absolutely want you to prove me wrong.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Noasar

• Armour Plated Pony
  • Trade Count: (+34)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Little Starglow Ponies
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2019, 11:04:10 AM »

I think you're mis-remembering, but I absolutely want you to prove me wrong.

For some reason at the moment the archives are asking for a password. I’ll do my best to search for my old sales thread when it is fixed.

In a way, i hope she wasn’t an Italian as if she was she was probably really undersold and I should have kept her. Hopefully the photos will still be on the thread.

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2019, 01:53:33 PM »
It’s a real shame that archive and nirvana gallery aren’t working.

Princess Pearl is an odd one, she didn’t appear to get an odd variant like the rest of the set. We’ve only very recently been able to confirm Princess Sundance, so if a variation of her turns up I wouldn’t be surprised.

Noasar I looked at your feedback here to see if there was a clue as to who you had sold her too. I couldn’t see anything, but if you look it might trigger your memory. Tracking her current owner or at least who you sold her to might be helpful.

Love pkw xxx
RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2019, 10:27:28 PM »
I still kinda hope that there really is at least one italian Princess <3 Would be so cool! I only remember seeing princess ponies in an italian package but I never saw one stamped Italy!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal