collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Season 9 Finale on Dutch Streaming Site  (Read 15771 times)

Offline caseysealia

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Season 9 Finale on Dutch Streaming Site
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2019, 11:04:03 AM »
Spoiler
but at least Trixie has a good role and wasn't just cast aside
Spoiler
OHH that makes so much more sense now. That that's her student-ok cool yeah.
Wow StarTrix is dead. Sad.

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2019, 11:21:50 AM »
For Sora,
Spoiler
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Not a whole lot of interaction but the implication is there. She also uses his chaos portals a lot in her little animal sanctuary.
Spoiler
I'd like to see Starburst and Soarindash become canon as well but I honestly doubt it. A girl can dream tho right?  :P anyway I haven't watched this show in years but I will for sure be watching these. It'll be good to see what happens after, especially as we get closer to g5.
Well, you get one of those sort of.
Spoiler
Thank you! That's still pretty cute.

Spoiler
this is everything that happens:
Big Mac and Sugar Belle run Sweet Apple Acres and have a child.

Pinkie Pie and Cheese Sandwich have a child and boy is she a cutie.

Trixie cleans up and becomes a very professional Counselor.

The biggest of all:

Starlight Glimmer and Sunburst have a daughter who becomes Twilight's student as she follows in her footsteps about the magic of friendship.

Fluttershy and Discord are in a romantic relationship and he is seen giving her lunch before going to work with the Mane 6 as they teach Starlight's daughter.  They both run the animal sanctuary together as Discord opens dimensional rifts the animals gallop through.

It is implied that Sunset Shimmer had returned to Equestria.  Tempest and Capper are seen at the coronation reception.

Quoted by a user on mlp forums.
I have no issue with any of that, which is nice for a change.
Spoiler
I'm taking it that Trixie and Rainbow Dash don't hitch up with anyone? If so, definitely happy, since they usually have every single character paired up and it feels so forced.

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline caseysealia

• Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2019, 12:46:46 PM »
Spoiler
well, it wasn't shown at least. Rarity, twilight and applejack don't either tho, right?
For Sora,
Spoiler

Not a whole lot of interaction but the implication is there. She also uses his chaos portals a lot in her little animal sanctuary.
Spoiler
I'd like to see Starburst and Soarindash become canon as well but I honestly doubt it. A girl can dream tho right?  :P anyway I haven't watched this show in years but I will for sure be watching these. It'll be good to see what happens after, especially as we get closer to g5.
Spoiler
Thank you! That's still pretty cute.

Spoiler
this is everything that happens:
Big Mac and Sugar Belle run Sweet Apple Acres and have a child.

Pinkie Pie and Cheese Sandwich have a child and boy is she a cutie.

Trixie cleans up and becomes a very professional Counselor.

The biggest of all:

Starlight Glimmer and Sunburst have a daughter who becomes Twilight's student as she follows in her footsteps about the magic of friendship.

Fluttershy and Discord are in a romantic relationship and he is seen giving her lunch before going to work with the Mane 6 as they teach Starlight's daughter.  They both run the animal sanctuary together as Discord opens dimensional rifts the animals gallop through.

It is implied that Sunset Shimmer had returned to Equestria.  Tempest and Capper are seen at the coronation reception.

Quoted by a user on mlp forums.
I have no issue with any of that, which is nice for a change.
Spoiler
I'm taking it that Trixie and Rainbow Dash don't hitch up with anyone? If so, definitely happy, since they usually have every single character paired up and it feels so forced.

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2019, 12:49:51 PM »
Spoiler
Awww, those kids are CUTE! Does anyone have a screenshot of the Big Mac/Sugar Belle kid? I'm neutral to the pairing but I like seeing nextgens :B

Also wow Starlight/Sunburst's daughter is gorgeous. I want a toy of her!!

It does suck that the finale's been leaked though. :( Obviously this one doesn't affect me personally (don't watch the show, just like reading the threads sometimes), but it's always disappointing when big stuff gets out before the intended release date... I hate how cartoon leaks are so common now.

Offline SpacePinto

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2019, 12:53:28 PM »
I'm just glad that it's finally ending.
Inka Dinka Doo

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2019, 01:00:39 PM »
Spoiler
OMG Spike looks R I D I C U L O U S I am wheezing XD

This is so Harry Potter with everyone dating everyone and having kids. Fluttershy/Discord makes me break out in hives. It's like dating an ugly old djinn. Poor her. I hate this.

Offline Magicharp

• Power Puff Pony
  • Playing music on my harp named Grover!
    • View Profile
    • The Punisher's Harp
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2019, 01:24:58 PM »
Any idea of when the finale will air in the US?
"One Batch. Two Batch. Penny and Dime." - Frank Castle

Offline AvianWing

• Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2019, 01:26:10 PM »
Spoiler
Gotta say, I felt that the "ending of the end" episodes felt... rushed? It felt like they wanted to tell a longer story but had to squeeze it into two 21-minute episodes. Of course this is coming from the perspective of someone who had no idea what they were saying the whole time due to the Dutch audio.

I did like the ending of the last episode though, the song, even if I couldn't understand it, made me feel a bit emotional. Even though I felt that the show should have ended a long time ago, a part of me is still sad to see it go.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2019, 01:29:47 PM by AvianWing »

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2019, 01:33:40 PM »
For Sora,
Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

Aren't they siblings?
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Pinkie21

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2019, 01:46:43 PM »
Ugh, me too.  Maybe we’ll get a better fandom with the next generation.  Anyway, I haven’t seen the episode but my thoughts on the images I’ve seen:

Spoiler
oh I’m thrilled at what happens to Cozy.  It’s going to make so many people mad and I’m here with my popcorn totally ready for this.  She deserved exactly what happens to her, and I don’t give a single darn about her age. 

Baby Cheesy-Pie is the absolute cutest! 

Oh my goodness Scootaloo’s still got those baby wings even as an adult?  I feel so terrible for her.  She’s failed as a Pegasus, the poor girl. 

Big Boi Spike is...uhhhh...  interesting?  Do he and Rarity get together when he gets older?  I honestly kinda hope so. 

Lyra and Sweetie Drops.  Ohhhh man they confirmed it!  That makes me so very happy!

DiscoShy is a thing and I’m thrilled!

Starlight doesn’t end up with Trixie?  This isn’t the news I wanted to hear.  Of course, they had to make her end up with Sunburst because they needed a kid to carry on the student tradition.  But man, the one ship I shipped didn’t ship in the end. 

Do they imply Granny Smith is gone?  Older AJ has a shawl, and Big Mac and Sugarbelle run Sweet Apple Acres.  So...is Granny out of the picture now?  That’s honestly depressing.

I can’t wait to see these episodes play out! 

Offline Zapper

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2019, 02:07:38 PM »
About Granny Smith...

Spoiler
She is just straight up dead. I hated it.
Of course it makes sense but... damn. Don't show a happy "Apple Family" image and exclude Granny, you monsters! Ngl, I cried a manly tear at this.

Post Merge: August 25, 2019, 02:08:53 PM

For Sora,
Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

Aren't they siblings?

This is killing me XD

Offline caseysealia

• Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2019, 02:36:32 PM »

[/quote]

Post Merge: August 25, 2019, 02:39:22 PM

For Sora,
Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

Aren't they siblings?
Nope! Childhood friends

Post Merge: August 25, 2019, 02:45:18 PM

Spoiler
quite frankly, trixie was a mess. she needed to clean up her act, even as a friend not only to starlight but everyone else. she's always been a loner. its good to see her get a good role as she did. i'm actually pretty happy about starburst! their daughter is pretty. hope they do a toy of her, if these characters are in g5
Ugh, me too.  Maybe we’ll get a better fandom with the next generation.  Anyway, I haven’t seen the episode but my thoughts on the images I’ve seen:

Spoiler
oh I’m thrilled at what happens to Cozy.  It’s going to make so many people mad and I’m here with my popcorn totally ready for this.  She deserved exactly what happens to her, and I don’t give a single darn about her age. 

Baby Cheesy-Pie is the absolute cutest! 

Oh my goodness Scootaloo’s still got those baby wings even as an adult?  I feel so terrible for her.  She’s failed as a Pegasus, the poor girl. 

Big Boi Spike is...uhhhh...  interesting?  Do he and Rarity get together when he gets older?  I honestly kinda hope so. 

Lyra and Sweetie Drops.  Ohhhh man they confirmed it!  That makes me so very happy!

DiscoShy is a thing and I’m thrilled!

Starlight doesn’t end up with Trixie?  This isn’t the news I wanted to hear.  Of course, they had to make her end up with Sunburst because they needed a kid to carry on the student tradition.  But man, the one ship I shipped didn’t ship in the end. 

Do they imply Granny Smith is gone?  Older AJ has a shawl, and Big Mac and Sugarbelle run Sweet Apple Acres.  So...is Granny out of the picture now?  That’s honestly depressing.

I can’t wait to see these episodes play out! 
« Last Edit: August 25, 2019, 02:45:18 PM by caseysealia »

Offline Zapper

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2019, 02:52:39 PM »
Anyway, I haven’t seen the episode but my thoughts on the images I’ve seen:

Spoiler

Nah, because they gave a much better reason this time for Cozy's punishment:

Spoiler
She turns into a huge giga alicorn thingie with quasi-demonic powers.

Also, you bet Twilight becomes soft like Celestia one day and tasks Luster Dawn with freeing them all like Celestia did with Twilight and Discord's stone form :lol:

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2019, 03:06:40 PM »
Can't wait to not see a toy for any of the new characters introduced!! Mm mm mm deeeelicious.
Spoiler
Gallus as a guard kicks butt though. I love that.

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Zapper

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2019, 03:53:00 PM »
You know what really gets me
Spoiler
with that time skip and all?

They didn't show older Flurry Heart. I would have wanted to see her as a young alicorn princess and see what's happening to her, if she would become her aunt's student or take over her mother's queendom.
But we didn't see any of the Miamore-Armors XD

Like yeah, they are only Twilight's family the writers build up as very important for multiple seasons. Who cares, the show's over. They are probably dead like Granny Smith. Died in a crystal carriage crash.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal