collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ISO giant g3 plushies  (Read 5224 times)

Offline Rychu

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
ISO giant g3 plushies
« on: August 15, 2019, 10:36:44 AM »
Hello! I recently bought my first non-g4 pony in that of a giant g3 frilly frocks! I love her so much! I would love to add more of the big plushies to my collection. Im in the us but might be willing to pay international shipping. Please let me know!

Offline Rychu

• Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
Re: ISO giant g3 plushies
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2019, 09:47:51 AM »
After months of searching and researching, i just bought a giant g3 minty plush from new zealand. But im still searching for more! I know pretty much every large/giant g3 plush was an Australian exclusive so im definitely willing to pay for the international shipping! Im looking for basically any g3 plush 2ft or larger. Thanks :)

Online Loa

• Queen of Sloths
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2019, 10:38:32 PM »
I'll keep an eye out for you!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SquarePeg!
My Instagram - MLPArena's Instagram - My Sales on Trade Me!

Offline Squirtsquirt

• Trade Count: (+235)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2019, 03:01:13 PM »
I have a Wysteria that I might consider parting with, as she is just shoved out of the way for the moment.  Frilly Frocks and Rainbow Dash have taken over the bedroom, and I just don't have the room for all of them.  Since you already have Frilly, Wysteria would be the logical choice.  RD has always been my favorite and that poor girl has seen some things!  She's been traumatized enough with shipping and moving.

Since I'm in the US, shipping wouldn't be horrendous, and I still have her shipping box for shipping her stuffed.  I'm just not positive I want to rehome her...I thought I would throw it out there and see where it goes. :)
Thanks to Whippetluv for my awsome persona pony!!

Offline Rychu

• Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2019, 06:28:38 AM »
I have a Wysteria that I might consider parting with, as she is just shoved out of the way for the moment.  Frilly Frocks and Rainbow Dash have taken over the bedroom, and I just don't have the room for all of them.  Since you already have Frilly, Wysteria would be the logical choice.  RD has always been my favorite and that poor girl has seen some things!  She's been traumatized enough with shipping and moving.

Since I'm in the US, shipping wouldn't be horrendous, and I still have her shipping box for shipping her stuffed.  I'm just not positive I want to rehome her...I thought I would throw it out there and see where it goes. :)

Sorry for the late reply i was on vacation withoit internet for a week. I would love to purchase Wysteria if you are up to sell her. Just let me know if you ever decide to sell :)

Offline Rychu

• Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2020, 07:57:17 AM »
So, thanks to a mix of people on here and other selling pages, im up to 4 giants! Frilly frocks, wysteria, Minty, and Sweetberry.

I know both frilly frocks and minty have more than 1 giant release (i think they both have 3), but im still trying to work out how to spot the differences between releases.

That being said, im still looking for a Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Twinkle Twirl, and if im REALLY lucky, i still need the super rare giant Kimono and Star Shimmer!

Im also looking for the g3 large floppy and laying plushies still. In particular,
 Rainbow dash (the uk laying one), Sunny daze, Sparkleworks, and Pinkie pie(both the laying and the large pillow floppy)

Also if anyone has care bears plushies they want to get rid of i may be able to take them off your hands :)

Offline Squirtsquirt

• Trade Count: (+235)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2020, 09:09:58 AM »
Depending on what Care Bears you are looking for, I just listed some 8 and 10 inch bears on my sales page.  They were my daughter's, so loved, but still in good condition.

Enjoy your giant MLP army!  You have a great start, and if you find Kimono...you'll be uber lucky!!
Thanks to Whippetluv for my awsome persona pony!!

Offline Rychu

• Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2020, 09:49:36 AM »
I saw! However right now im focusing on more of the medium and jumbo sizes, i might buy some of yours a bit later :)

Offline Rychu

• Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2020, 06:38:59 AM »
Bump! I have 4 now but im still looking for Twinkle Twirl, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash (by far most wanted!), Kimono, and Star shimmer (or any of the prototypes if im very lucky!)

Offline Rychu

• Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2020, 07:31:38 AM »
Bumping this again. Searching for the same ones as before but REAAAALY looking for Rainbow Dash :)

Offline freezestime

• Forever and Always the Prom Queen
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2020, 07:45:20 AM »
Hey, I know of a seller on Gumtree who has a whole bunch of these but another user on here has dibs on them once the quarantine is lifted. I know the seller has a few duplicates so after I help the first user, I could help you look for and get them!
Freezestime's Masterlist! https://bit.ly/3x1te5n
Dedicated G2 thread! https://bit.ly/3vIIJhL
Dedicated G2 V2.0 thread! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,403447.msg1880080/topicseen.html#new
Forgotten Toy lines! [urlhttps://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=395090.150[/url]

Offline Rychu

• Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2020, 06:41:50 AM »
Hey, I know of a seller on Gumtree who has a whole bunch of these but another user on here has dibs on them once the quarantine is lifted. I know the seller has a few duplicates so after I help the first user, I could help you look for and get them!

Ooo keep me updated! Thank you!

Offline Rychu

• Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2020, 05:28:42 AM »
Bump. I have moved recently so i dont have as much room as i once did but i still am looking for g3 giant plushies nonetheless. I have frilly frocks, minty, sweetberry, and wysteria. Im 100% down to buy internationally since i know they are most common in australia. If i had to only choose one to get it would absolutely be rainbow dash. Shes my favorite pony across multiple gens and getting a giant g3 rainbow dash is my grail right now. :)

Offline mintymeringue

• Bratz Pony
    • View Profile
    • Pony Instagram
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2020, 10:37:05 AM »
I have the giant Toola Roola Plush Pillow Buddy (2007) for sale in the US if you're interested! Tag still on :)

Offline Rychu

• Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2021, 03:44:47 AM »
I have the giant Toola Roola Plush Pillow Buddy (2007) for sale in the US if you're interested! Tag still on :)
I believe i already have that toola roola, but thank you!.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal