collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ive been gone, hows life thread?  (Read 1065 times)

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
Ive been gone, hows life thread?
« on: August 14, 2019, 01:46:48 AM »
Dang, I've been gone for a while, I mean I know I've popped in here and there, but I feel like its been a good while, since I've sat down and posted any sort of update?
So lets all catch up maybe? Tell me how your past year has been?

I personally feel like 2019 is a very up and up year for me! I've had some downers, lost a very old pet, 17 year old cat Mazor. My bf and I split, but were still friends, and I think were better now for it. I have learned more about myself in terms of romance, and how I view it. I feel more at peace with my current partners.

I got a job, not the best job, but it pays my bills. I've worked there just over a year now and I can honestly say that the majority of the people I work with are like a second family. Mentally I think I really needed to get a job, any job. I was getting so used to staying inside all day every day, that I was starting to think that was normal. No human interaction was taking a huge toll on my mental health, that I didn't even really notice for a long time.

My beloved Toyota Camry died xD R.I.P. I almost cried when I drove it to the dealer! But for the first time in my life I did a super grown up thing and bought my own car, thats in my name and I'm happy that I can afford to do that now! I will miss my Camry but I am proud of my new car!

This year I've been pushing myself to step outside of my comfort zone, and do things that I've always wanted to do! I've been meeting new people, and dating and going out with friends. A big scare for me was meeting people off dating apps, which was sorta counterproductive lol. But I've been doing it, and I've had some great times because of it.
Next week I start training so that I can hopefully work the haunted Halloween event in my town this October, Something Iv always wanted to be part of.

I haven't had much time for art, like at all! BUT I think once winter rolls around, Ill have more time, as I do not like driving on the ice, and thats a comfort zone I don't mind pushing out of haha. I've been really itching to work on customs. I have a whole list of ideas that I just need to get out of my head!
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Ive been gone, hows life thread?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2019, 07:31:59 PM »
Welcome back! Looking forward to seeing your customs.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2019, 12:00:19 AM »
it might be a while before I'm able to commit to customs again, I have a busy fall season lined up xD but then not much going on for winter :)
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2019, 06:32:01 AM »
Long time no chat.

Let's see...Bubbles has been gone a year and a half now and without him I seen no reason to stay in the USA so I ran off to China. Again. This time I went to the Northwestern part of China - to the Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region. The Hui are an ethinic group of Chinese muslims NOT to be confused with the group that the government is sendng to detention camps in Xingjiang (they are a not ethnically chinese whereas the Hui are). My contract is up THIS SATURDAY. I am leaving Ningxia but going back to Eastern China, to the first school I was at. Not really sure how I feel about that though. The new contract ends in March 2020.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal