collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What to do about image theft in this modern day and age...  (Read 4530 times)

Offline NightGliderSA

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: What to do about image theft in this modern day and age...
« Reply #60 on: September 03, 2019, 02:07:34 AM »
Wow, sorry Taffeta, that is just so... blatant  :shocked: People like that should be banned from coffee, chocolate and ponies for the Rest of Their Lives.

I suppose you will need to decide what you are most comfortable with going forward: sadly it seems that people are always going to steal images. They will find a way. So do you want to go the route of watermarking everything or not? It is your website and it is ultimately your choice.

I thought that you might perhaps like to know that our (admittedly small) SA group of collectors think highly of your website as we know you do your utmost to be as honest and accurate as possible. So we can rely on the information.

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
Re: What to do about image theft in this modern day and age...
« Reply #61 on: September 05, 2019, 01:36:14 PM »

I thought that you might perhaps like to know that our (admittedly small) SA group of collectors think highly of your website as we know you do your utmost to be as honest and accurate as possible. So we can rely on the information.

Thanks Nightglider :hug: I appreciate it :D And I'm glad the site is useful to people other than picture bandits ;)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal