collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Custom Witch ponies!  (Read 2067 times)

Offline Griffin

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • aka Haawan | she/her
    • View Profile
    • Haawan Pony Customs
Re: Custom Witch ponies!
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2019, 10:31:02 AM »
Thanks Griffin!! PS. I had a peek at your DeviantArt and realised that you're the artist who made 'Autumn Spell' - I first saw her picture years ago and fell in love with her, she may have inspired my two witchy ponies! Love your work!

Always so hard to determine a reasonable price lol but if anyone is interested in these ladies hit me up!

Aww thank you! :blush: I'm happy to hear you liked her, Autumn Spell is one of my personal favourites, too! I really enjoyed making her.

I must say I'm really tempted to message you about the blue unicorn  ^^; ^^; But I'm out of shelf space for customs!

ETA// What's your DA username? I'd love to follow you if I don't already do that, haha!
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 10:41:48 AM by Griffin »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

deviantART | Haawan Pony Customs | Aithne reference
Avatar by FizzyScrumptious, signature by tailrustedtealeaf - thank you ♥

Offline Blackness

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Secret Surprise Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page:
Re: Custom Witch ponies!
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2019, 08:46:43 PM »
Thanks Griffin!! PS. I had a peek at your DeviantArt and realised that you're the artist who made 'Autumn Spell' - I first saw her picture years ago and fell in love with her, she may have inspired my two witchy ponies! Love your work!

Always so hard to determine a reasonable price lol but if anyone is interested in these ladies hit me up!

Aww thank you! :blush: I'm happy to hear you liked her, Autumn Spell is one of my personal favourites, too! I really enjoyed making her.

I must say I'm really tempted to message you about the blue unicorn  ^^; ^^; But I'm out of shelf space for customs!

ETA// What's your DA username? I'd love to follow you if I don't already do that, haha!

Your ponies are beautiful!! I love seeing what other customisers create. And hey if you find some space for another custom let me know, I'm sure we could work something out! ;)

I don't actually have a DA account of my own, but I have a Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/BlacknessCustoms/ and started an Instagram profile - https://www.instagram.com/blackness_custom_ponies/?hl=en

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal