Pony Talk > Off Topic

Moon Prism Power Make Up! A Sailor Moon Discussion Thread

(1/16) > >>

Ponyfan:
Hi,

This is a Sailor Moon discussion thread. Feel free to talk about anything related to Sailor Moon in this thread.  :)  I have a few Sailor Moon things but they are all things that have been released in the last few years.  Here's a few pics.

Spoiler
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ponyfan

melodys_angel:
That tiara is neat ^^

Any news on another season of Crystal?

banditpony:

--- Quote from: melodys_angel on July 22, 2019, 01:33:35 PM ---That tiara is neat ^^

Any news on another season of Crystal?

--- End quote ---

It's pushed back to 2020 now... Also rather then a season of episodes, it's 2 movies to cover the dream arc.

ETA:
And they dropped the Crystal part, I believe. It's just called "Sailor Moon Eternal" right now. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZe5rDHiwe4

Zapper:
Spoilervisitors can't see pics , please register or login

They very evilly made sure I can't just get Haruka. She comes with two arms while Michiru comes with two stands and you can put them together for a beautiful couple display.
This is such a step up from the wonky Crystal style figures. I love the Chouette series. I hope we'll see even more characters now and not just the Moon family.

NovelNerd:
That figure of them is beautiful! They were such a wonderful couple to watch and read about when I was a kid and there were just no lesbian characters. I like how Crystal finally has them as the un sites couple that they are, but I’m afraid turning the next arc to a movie is going to cut out so much stuff. It’s a pretty large arc to just turn into movies. I’ll miss the actual series format. I enjoyed having it so close to the manga. While I loved the 90’s show my mom always bought us the manga so there was something left to be desired when you had the real story in comparison.

Merchandise wise HT has had some exercise shorts and a sports bra. I ended up with the shorts since the bra seemed like a lot. I mostly have SM stuff from the clothing lines HT and Torrid have released. I’m really partial to my wallet and purse I’ve been carrying around during the spring/summer season. It’s too hard to upload and post pictures here or I would.

They did release the rest of the old 90’s movies and season five part one in English. I need to pick up the season since I would like to hear the Starlights voices.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version