Creativity > Customs

Where to get pony hair in Europe?

(1/3) > >>

Teddy:
I've ordered hair for customs before, but that was back when I lived in the US. Are there suppliers located in Europe that would have a hair color match for Gusty's green?

So far I've found "my little customs" site, but they are sold out of that color. And Retro Dolls Europe here in Sweden doesn't seem to have the right shade of green?

Retro Dolls UK has "Eden Nylon" green, is that a match for Gusty? Sorry, this is more complicated to locate over here it seems. lol! Thanks for any help!

Shileah:
I'm still looking for a supplier with a good stock too, since my attempts at getting actually quality hair have been rather disappointing, too. I've ordered on Retro Dolls UK, but despite my name being correct in the order confirmation, it was wrong on the shipping label and usually the delivery guys still get it right, but this time it went back and now I am reluctant to try again. :( It seems like all good colours are sold out everywhere! I got a hairless Bow Tie, Applejack, Dancing Butterflies, Up Up and Away and several babies sitting around waiting for new hair and all I have is cheap wish fibre which was great for learning how to reroot, but these ponies are in great condition and deserve proper hair. :(

Teddy:
Aww, sorry you're having the same problems as me! I had no idea it was so difficult to get hair over here. :(

Moonbreeze:
I usually end up buying from Dollyhair :( Mylittlecustoms rarely has any stock and I'm not familiar with the matches on RetroDolls

Loona:
Add me in! I've been waiting for my Dollyhair order for over 7 weeks now, and while I don't mind waiting for packages as long as they arrive, I started to worry about this one (I just mailed them yesterday to ask if the tracking they gave me is correct, as it doesn't show any movement since the 30th of May :huh: ), and there's also that our local post has recently got into the habit of keeping literally all packages coming from the US in for customs, which adds weeks' waiting time (one of my orders have been in the country since the 14th of June) even if I don't have to pay in the end.
For these reasons I'd love to have a source of hair on my continent, but I, too, am unfamiliar with hair matches on other sites...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version