Pony Talk > MLP Nirvana

Price check German Night Light

(1/3) > >>

NovelNerd:
I’m still paying my hospital bills so not going for one right now. I’ll admit though since I used to collect her and had so many of them she is the one I miss from my collection. How much does she usually go for now, both symbol sizes? When it comes to her I prefer pretty close to mint if I can or one in rough shape for cheap. Either one end of the spectrum or the other. I’m curious what she runs for now usually.

SpaceButtPonies:
Hmm since I've recently got her myself and I paid almost 200, but she wasn't really mint. I know one just sold on Ebay for 400 but she was SUPER mint!

I've seen another who was in bad shape sell for 120. So it really depends. Hope this helps.

NovelNerd:
Kinda makes me feel bad for selling mine. I originally had five of them and two were very mint. I sold everyone like hmm three years ago or four but at the time even my really nice ones went for like $150. That’s a big mark up.

pandabear_chan:
The prices for Nightlight went up like crazy. About a year and a half ago, she was probably like 100€ mostly. And now you won't get any under 150€ - that's crazy.

pinkkittywinks:
I would think between $150-200 each, it is hard to tell if the symbol size will make a difference now? I know the smaller symbol version was considered harder to find, so buyers would pay more for her. I am not sure if this is still true.

Nightlight is always popular!

Love pkw xxx

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version