collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: long time lurker - newish member  (Read 838 times)

Offline arashi842

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Magic Motion Pony
    • View Profile
long time lurker - newish member
« on: July 06, 2019, 06:13:42 PM »
Hello.

I'm Dara/Arashi842, a newly 38 soon to be mom for the first time. I have always loved ponies, couldn't start collecting really until I got out of school and got a job so I could hunt down the things that I wanted to have.

G1 is pretty much my fav, but I figure that is standard. I have a lot of my actual childhood ponies, I have the series on dvd, and some prides of my collection are finally getting some G1 cels (Escape from Catrina) http://arashi842.rubberslug.com/gallery/master_query.asp?SeriesID=33016&Page=1. G2 I never really liked, G3 animation I did not like, but the G3 ponies were close to G1s similarly for the most part, so I have a bunch of those I collected. Then G4 came along. FiM. I was wary at first, but it sucked me in. I did collect a lot of the blind bag types of ponies and got a few of the mane 6 and princesses MIB.

With some changes in my life, need to condense/complete some of my collection, which is prompting my officially joining per say. I do have a lot of collections...Jem, She-Ra, Monster High, a few various others.

I have traded and sold some of my collections before, but it has been a while. Most of my feedback is from a buyer perspective or from when I have sold Jem stuff.

I am excited to see others' collections, maybe get a few things I am missing, but also to pair down my own collection a bit. Talk to you all soon, hopefully.

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
Re: long time lurker - newish member
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2019, 09:34:47 PM »
Welcome! I'm glad you have decided to join up and start posting with us.  I had my first (only!) child at age 39 and I know how much a little person can put a dent in your collecting.  I have managed to keep most of my toys but no longer have the 'spare' room to display them in, lol.  I'm sure you will enjoy talking to the other pony fans and general collectors here.  See you around the forum :D :happy:  :frolic:

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2019, 10:01:18 PM »
     Hey! Thanks for finally stepping out of the shadows!
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Offline arashi842

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Magic Motion Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2019, 04:01:23 PM »
Welcome! I'm glad you have decided to join up and start posting with us.  I had my first (only!) child at age 39 and I know how much a little person can put a dent in your collecting.  I have managed to keep most of my toys but no longer have the 'spare' room to display them in, lol.  I'm sure you will enjoy talking to the other pony fans and general collectors here.  See you around the forum :D :happy:  :frolic:

thank you for the welcome! I am holding a bit of a spare room that holds my collection, but I sure as heck have too much for the next stage of my life, lol.

Post Merge: July 10, 2019, 04:02:16 PM

Hey! Thanks for finally stepping out of the shadows!

I think I reactivated my account about 3 times with the intention of posting and just...never did. but gonna try something different, lol. thanks!

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2019, 07:27:18 AM »
Welcome to the arena! :)

Online Loa

• Queen of Sloths
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2019, 10:51:11 PM »
Hi and welcome to the Arena!
Have fun and enjoy yourself here :D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SquarePeg!
My Instagram - MLPArena's Instagram - My Sales on Trade Me!

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2019, 07:40:26 PM »

Welcome to the Arena :wave:

Hope to see more of you in the light of the forum :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal