collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Talk To Transformer AI: extinct ponies and a time for merfolk  (Read 2071 times)

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Talk To Transformer AI: extinct ponies and a time for merfolk
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2019, 08:18:38 PM »
“We need to put Cotton Candy down!” demanded Twilight.

O m g  :haha:
This one just messed me up. I imagine her saying it in a deeper voice than usual and looking real grim.

Post Merge: July 01, 2019, 08:56:32 PM

How about some dialogue:

Grogar: You may call me... Grogar.
Queen Chrysalis and Lord Tirek: [gasps]
Queen Chrysalis: The Grogar?
Lord Tirek: I thought that you were a legend!
King Sombra: I've heard of you.
Cozy Glow: Who? [gasps]

King Sombra: Grogar.
Cozy Glow: I heard of you.
Queen Chrysalis: She's a legend!
Lord Tirek: [gasps] Lord Sombra: Grogar?
Cozy Glow: [whispers] A legendary Grogar.
King Sombra: Ah ah ah ah. I remember her.
Prince Humperdinck: Oh god.
King Sombra: Ohhhhh.
Prince Humperdinck: Oh dear God.
Grogar: I can take care of it, you little rat.
Grogar: Ah ah ah ah ah !
Prince Humperdinck: There's something about this Grogar.

I am laughing irl at this!! Prince Humperdinck has his eyes on Grogar, mh? :shifty:
« Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 08:56:32 PM by Zapper »

Offline freezestime

• Forever and Always the Prom Queen
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2019, 11:07:32 PM »
Sweet Scoops description -

Sweet Scoops has a surprise for you- a pendant for you to wear! Attached to an 18" pink cord is a charm sized version of Sweet Scoops, so you will look your best at every My Little Pony celebration. Pony and pendant are available only through this offer. The party is just starting, so order now and join the fun!

Get your pendant today!

* All pendants shipped together. Please allow 24-48 hours for delivery.

Special Offers- Exclusive to this offer!

This Offer Will Close 11:59PM PST.

** Pendant is available at My Little Pony Celebration event only – do not order after 11/29 at 11:59PM PST!

My Little Pony Celebration Pendant

$49.99

$99.99

$39.99 (In Stock)

Pink Cord Charm Set- Your favorite My Little Pony pony of your heart... is a part of your My Little Pony celebration! Attached to the inside of the pink cord is a charm sized version of Sweet Scoops. You will look your best at every My Little Pony celebration. Pony and pendant are available only through this offer. The party will start soon!

Pink Charm Set- Your favorite My Little Pony pony of your heart... is a part of your My Little Pony celebration!

Post Merge: July 01, 2019, 11:13:41 PM

Using Sky Skimmer's first release

Sky Skimmer is the nature lover. She's happy when she's outside climbing a mountain or just chasing her magical butterfly friends in the flower garden. And she finds that it's okay to go with the flow on the beach when you're not afraid of stepping into water and drowning to protect your loved ones from the waves. Just because it's hard does not mean you're not welcome, though. This summer, she made a beautiful wedding photo, as part of a project called The Beach Weddings . For more information on the project or to find out how you can help, visit www.thebeachwedings.com

Using Sweetberry and Ivy's Basket Surprise bio

Sweet Berry the loving pony and Ivy the Glamorous pony love to cheer up their friends with flowers that magically pop out of the basket for a fabulous surprise.

The Rainbow Rainbow Cake

One time I asked my friend and I – Rainbow Rainbow Cake – if we could make a rainbow cake that was more of a cake and not as cake, the result was Rainbow Cake, a Rainbow Rainbow Cake filled with cake but a touch more decadent.

One of my favourite things about this cake would not be the sugar as I was told that it would only work if used fresh from the garden – but it did not work at all! If you buy pre-made cakes you can save lots of time and effort just getting the fresh stuff, especially if there are so many of them in your garden all at once for the Christmas holidays… You might like to check these other great recipes at My Sweet, Rainbow Cake!

Makes approximately 13 cups, bake for 10 mins until very stiff, set aside.

For the sugar: 1 large sugar cube

For the flavouring blend and eggs 2 large eggs – one of egg whites to egg yolks 1/4 cup sugar plus more for sprinkling

For the filling 3 tbsp icing sugar

1 tsp vanilla, optional

Directions

Take a large sugar cube and dissolve it into the warm water
« Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 11:13:41 PM by freezestime »
Freezestime's Masterlist! https://bit.ly/3x1te5n
Dedicated G2 thread! https://bit.ly/3vIIJhL
Dedicated G2 V2.0 thread! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,403447.msg1880080/topicseen.html#new
Forgotten Toy lines! [urlhttps://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=395090.150[/url]

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2019, 06:27:32 PM »
Jem is truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, genuinely, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly the truly, the truly, the truly, the truly, the truly, the truly, the truly, the truly, the truly, the truly, the truly, the truly, the truly, the truly, the truly, the truly, the truly, the truly, the truly, the truly, the truly, the truly, the truly, the truly, the truly, the truly, the truly, the truly, the truly, the truly, the truly, the truly, the truly, the truly, the truly, the truly, the truly, the truly, the truly, the truly, the truly, the truly, the truly, the truly, the truly, the truly,

SEA PONIES

Shoo be doo, shoo shoo be doo! Call upon the sea ponies when you're in distress,
they're here to help.

SHOW YOUR WIDE SIDE HAND

As many of you already know, this is one of our favorite ways of spreading the word! Now, a bit more detail…

PONY LINGERS

You may have heard ponies saying something like "I've got pony legs now.", and you thought we were weird about that. But they're really, really cute! The word "pony" refers to all those fluffy little animals of all creeds! Yes, we've heard you!

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Every year we collect pony poop, and distribute it to local residents who are in need of food and clothing! The poop is collected and stored on site to be used for this service. It takes only a few minutes to clean, or you can take it home and distribute directly into your community! Just follow the Ponyville website, select from a menu of options, and click in their mail box to submit the information on our request form!

I'm . . . I'm not sure if I'm on board with distributing pony poop to people in need of food and clothing.
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2019, 01:30:44 AM »
Ack that sea pony one  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2019, 11:03:56 PM »
Munchy's new backcard story:

After the last baseball game of the season, Munchy called the ponies together to give them a special surprise. "Follow me!" she cried, leading them outside and leaving a massive cake (that Munchy had made) for them all.  The ponies took it all in.  "We're going to be best friends now!" the ponies exclaimed.  "I hope we're friends!" the pony girls smiled at the two ponies they've known all their life. 

Munchy just shrugged her shoulders.  "You're still not good friends with them."

Princess Sunbeam:

Princess Sunbeam watched the grey clouds gather in the sky. Inside the castle, the ponies sadly put aside their plan to join the Princess Ponies for a tea party in the courtyard. They told the Princesses the fate of the princess. In the morning, the princesses went to sleep but their dreams soon became a nightmare. With the arrival of the ponies, Sunbeam felt no fear and decided to take the reins. She immediately used her wings to travel across the sky.

Game of Ponies.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 11:06:01 PM by LadyMoondancer »
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline Mlp Sunsparkle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • Sparkles are great, but Sunsparkles are better!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2019, 03:57:42 AM »
These are hilarious!

I did tootsie
Original
Tootsie was searching for lollipops when she discovered a 4-leaf clover. "Hold me up to the sun and make a wish," the clover urged. "I wish for my own pollipop latch - I mean lollipop patch," Tootsie laughed, correcting her silly words. The clover flew into the meadow, followed by beams of sunlight singing a sweet melody. Each time they sang a verse, a new flavor of lollipops popped up. "When you accidentally say a silly sentence, lollipops will grow in your garden. Your sweet tooth will remind you to pick them," the clover explained. Tootsie could hardly wait to tell her friends about her wish come true.

A small flower

A few months earlier, Tootsie had grown up surrounded by trees, but she hadn't liked them at all. The one that got in her way the most was another lollipop-plant, which she had loved. Yet for some reason, it grew all over the place, just like the clover! She tried every time but could find no way to coax its attention. Tootsie's life was a struggle. The world around her was going through an amazing change. Everything was bigger and brighter, yet her life wasn't enough. "I've lost the will to live," Tootsie

Poor gal, now I can’t help but imagine a sad tootsie!

Sig made by: Sapphire Rain
Instagram: mlp_sunsparkle

Offline Mysticmints

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2019, 07:58:39 AM »
Using Buttons' (so soft) back card story:

Buttons skipped away from the seashore, anxious to show Megan her newest shells. She found Megan at the Dream Castle, trying to finish her dress in time for the Ball that night. "What can I do to make my dress extra special?" Megan sighed. Buttons smiled at Megan, and tossed the seashells into the air. The shells burst into dazzling colors as they fell onto Megan's dress with a merry, tinkling sound. Beautiful gemstones, that matched the colors of the rainbow, sparkled all over Megan's dress. "I look like a princess!" Megan shouted happily as she tried on her dress. Then Buttons wiggled her nose and more glittering gems appeared in Megan's long, golden hair. "You'll be the belle of the ball," Buttons laughed as she waltzed off to get ready for the party. Megan took a moment to stare out across the night sky. "That is so, so beautiful," Megan murmured excitedly. "Are these the most beautiful shells so far?" Yettons laughed nervously as she smiled up at Megan. "Of course my dress is the most exquisite, but you'll love having even more gems!" Buttons gave Megan a pout and walked back across the beach with Megan. As she walked along the sand, the sky slowly filled with stars and rainbow colors, until they glowed the same

And here's Cranberry Muffins'

The Baby Ponies were in bed with the sniffles. "I'll surprise them with muffins!" Cranberry Muffins thought, opening her cookbook. "These cranberry muffins look delicious, but I have no cranberries," she said, glancing at a bowl of grapes. With a wink of her eye, she changed the grapes into fresh cranberries! Cranberry Muffins quickly baked the muffins and brought them to the Baby Ponies. The delicious small of cranberries filled the room as the delighted Baby Ponies nibbled Cranberry Muffin's scrumptious treat! She smiled as the muffins were devoured. "Oh my goodness," Cranberry Muffin thought, pulling out a couple of little silver mounds from inside her book and placing them on the nearby table, "You're the best, my cute little cousin!"

These are both reletively normal but... Yettons

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2019, 08:20:35 AM »
I feel bad for Tootsie.

I love Game of Ponies. Sunbeam kept those wings hidden! Plot twist in world domination!

Also, Yettons o.O. So But-tons and Yet-tons...any other words to add to this? If-tons? So-tons?
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal