collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Talk To Transformer AI: extinct ponies and a time for merfolk  (Read 2000 times)

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
So one of my friends found Talk To Transformer, an AI that predicts text based on a prompt.  Like, when my friend entered some lines from the 1986 Transformers movie about Galvatron's new warriors (Scourge, the tracker), it started generating MORE new warriors for Galvatron, like "Scorpion the robot king the ultimate robot" and "Duckduck-rall with Clifford"

Of course I had to try out this AI with MLP prompts! The bold lines are the prompt I gave it, the rest is from AI.

First, here's the new theme song:

My Little Pony, My Little Pony, isn't the world a lovely place?
My Little Pony, My Little Pony, everywhere you go a smiling face!
Smiling and skipping, merrily tripping, watching the morning unfold,
My Little Pony, My Little Pony, what does the future hold?

My Little Pony, My Little Pony, what happens when ponies go extinct?
My Little Pony, My Little Pony, a time of death to me, and a time for merfolk to thrive!

Sort and, uh, sweet??  At least the merfolk are happy . . .

Next, I put in about half of Posey's backcard story.

Posey was busily planting new rows of tulips in her garden when she spotted a fierce grey raincloud overhead. "The rain will wash away my newly planted tulip bulbs and ruin my garden," she sighed. Parasol, racing through the clouds in search of a rainbow, heard her plea. "Don't worry Posey," Parasol shouted. "I'll protect your tulips."

As Posey's umbrella rose to its peak height, Parasol and the two other attendants descended on the raincloud. After a short period of rain, the lightning bolt disappeared. "I could use a good umbrella," Posey said and began to climb out of the raincloud. Her canopy suddenly began to rain.

Parasol yelled "I'm saving you!" and jumped for the edge of the canopy. When Parasol reached the edge, she spotted a large rainbow hanging from one of Posey's umbrellas. This lightning bolt struck her. The rain stopped, but the lightning went into overdrive and caught Parasol's umbrella, tearing it apart between the limbs and making the umbrella crash into the trees.

The lightning then traveled over her body and into the roof of her shelter. The storm tore up the roof of the house and tore through her house as two of Parasol's umbrella's began to burn, but she managed to crawl out of the debris and onto her roof.

I mean . . . it would make a pretty good action movie and I guess Parasol did save the garden?  Somehow??

So next, Moondancer's backcard:

Moondancer was sleeping peacefully. Awakening with a start, she found Twilight beside her. “Cotton Candy is missing!” said Twilight. “Have you seen her?”
“Cotton Candy should go on a diet,” yawned Moondancer. “She ate my favorite bluegrass and my prettiest wild flowers. I put her in hibernation until winter!”
Twilight was stunned. “Free her from the spell, Moondancer. Her friends are worried!” “Is it winter already?” teased Moondancer. But she freed Cotton Candy from the spell and even called the West Wind to give her a ride home.

Twilight returned to her room and cried bitterly.  “I hate this. I hate all those sweet girls who I loved…I am so sorry,” said Twilight. “I hope she gets better soon!”

But this would be nothing compared to what happened when the others asked Twilight about Cotton Candy. Twilight learned that Cotton Candy had become a monster. An imp from hell, the monster that was Twilight. A monster from the West Wind who kidnapped Twilight, ate her, and was devouring people, but she was now the greatest unicorn in the world. She would now attack Twilight, steal everything she had, and eat all of the innocent ponies.

“We need to put Cotton Candy down!” demanded Twilight.

. . . .

So anyway, post YOUR favorite or weirdest results from Talk To Transformer!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 07:51:21 AM by LadyMoondancer »
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
Re: Talk To Transformer AI: extinct ponies and a time for merfolk
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2019, 07:55:48 AM »
I may have died laughing at the last one.

Awesome.

In my case there seems to be some political awareness of the difficulties experienced between G1 fans and bronies over the years...

Mine in bold - from the opening of the pony song tape. And the continuation.

My little ponies live at the edge of the rainbow forest. Theirs is a magical world where every day brings a new adventure.

But now there's a stranger in their midst, and he wants to take their place!

– Twilight Sparkle

In case you needed the backstory and context, the AI helpfully also gave me this:

Spoiler
Twilight Sparkle is the best friend of Rarity, Princess Celestia, Applejack and Rainbow Dash. She is a unicorn with the powers of magic and the knowledge of the Elements of Harmony. She is the one who taught Twilight the spell of Friendship and Friendship is Magic. A pony of noble ancestry and strength, with a fierce heart and loving heart, she is a princess without equal. She serves as Twilight's wingman and sometimes guide for her many adventures, but never one without risk or danger.

History

Twilight Sparkle was born of unicorn genetics named Celestia and Pegasus, with the help of her grandmother Celestia.

She moved to Ponyville with her family, to attend a public school with a strict discipline and strict dress code. Her family was one of the most wealthy families in Ponyville.[1] After graduating from the public school, she moved to a boarding school where she continued on her path to becoming a princess.

Two years after graduating from Royal Friendship High School, she met a pony named Rainbow Dash, who would become her best friend. However, by her first year

...I can see this is going to be a fun game to waste a lot of time on :D
« Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 08:00:33 AM by Taffeta »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Nemesis

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Material Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2019, 08:01:35 AM »
Here’s what happened when I put in Sparkler’s backcard story:

Sparkler stood out in the sun, admiring her collection. "It's so beautifully shiny," she remarked as she rearranged her glitter cards, gold coins and aluminum foil pieces.

Sparkler loves shiny, sparkling objects. When the moon is full, she follows the brightest star in search of glittering trinkets. On the night of the last full moon, Sparkler found a glowing diamond. "This will be perfect for Majesty's crown," she thought. But Majesty urged Sparkler to keep the jewel because someday she might have a crown of her own.

Sparkler has a love for objects that shine. She knows that a sparkler and a gold piece is a special pair. She thinks she can be Princess of the Moon without ever having the two wear their respective plumes.

Once she became King of Fables, Sparkler received a new ring. The size would fit Princess Leia, Leia's mother. When Princess Leia saw Sparkler's emerald ring, she could never believe it! That jewel was too big for her, especially since she couldn't wear it on her finger. It was so large that the light from Princess Leia's shining head caused the entire sky to become shimmering. (I must admit, I saw a lot of tiny stars glitter when the lights of her house were on in the "Star Wars" universe.)

This thing is brilliant! :haha:
🌈⭐️Check out my wishlist! Seeking all generations of ponies, Fashion Star Fillies, Magic Meadow Ponies, REMCO ponies, Sweetie Pups/Kitties, cutesy 80s/90s toys, and more!🦄🌙

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2019, 08:11:47 AM »
I assume the strict dress code at Twilight Sparkle's public school was "no clothes".

Wow!  I never knew Sparkler became the King of Fables, but now I've seen the light (with the help of Leia's shining head).  :lmao:

So, I decided to see if this amazing AI could predict what the UK names for the 2nd set of Princess ponies would have been, if they'd renamed them like the first set.

Spoiler
US:

Princess Primrose
Princess Starburst
Princess Royal Blue
Princess Tiffany
Princess Sparkle
Princess Serena

UK:

Princess Ruby
Princess Amber
Princess Sapphire
Princess Pearl
Princess Amethyst
Princess Aquamarine

US:

Princess Pristina
Princess Dawn
Princess Moondust
Princess Taffeta
Princess Sunbeam
Princess Misty

UK:

Princess Pearl

Princess Ruby

Princess Aurora

Princess Pink Aurora

Princess Rose

Princess Lulu

US:

Princess Tic

Princess Rainbow

Princess Sunflower - Pronounced "Snow-Pren!" [see also: Snowball]

Princess Violet

Princess Royal Blue

Princess Twilight Sparkle

Princess Snowflake

Princess Aurora

UK:

Princess Tawny

Princess Pearl

Princess Temptress

US:

Princess Dazzle

Princess Sapphire

PRINCESS TURTLE

Princess Scarlet

Online freezestime

• Forever and Always the Prom Queen
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2019, 08:27:06 AM »
Using G2's Precious's bio

Precious loves taking a bath and wearing her romantic shower cap on her beautiful long mane. Precious has several accessories for her bathroom: Play with her and have a party with her My Little Pony friends!

Precious love taking a bath and wearing her romantic shower cap on her beautiful long mane. Precious has several accessories for her bathroom: Play with her and have a party with her My Little Pony friends! Precious loves playing outside her home in her outdoor hot tub

Precious loves playing outside her home in her outdoor hot tub Precious loves to go on a swim

Precious loves going on a swim Precious loves being in the water! Precious loves going on the water with her family, friends and friends of family to get ready for her day! Precious loves to put her long leg hair in and play in the water, but this is also her way of enjoying your time together!

Conclusion: Precious has a hot tub and loves swimming.

Using G2 Sugar Belle's Bio

Sugar Belle is the shopper. She loves to find new stores to explore. She makes flowers magically appear in her purse and fills the stores with beautiful bouquets as she shops! 

But what does she do when she's tired of her precious sweet treats?  When she gets tired at work as she would get any other time of the day, what does she do? Well she just does what any child does.

Aww and the first person that she finds is a little boy that she really like!!

Aww and the second person that she finds is a girl that she really likes!!!

When she's tired of all of this she wants to go to the park with Rarity, but where does she go!?

Aww and all the other things that she does!!

How can she do all these things when everyone else in the world stops caring!!

Oh, you can't even do her magic because there's only one way to do it, just open your mouth!

Well there she is, she has magic, and yes, her magic is amazing! 

But why did she make these flowers and pretend to have flowers in her purse?? Well it's because she wants to find out what it is that they make and not because she's just super cute. Rarity and Astrid want to know if Rarity's been keeping some

Sugar Belle is a child now and apparently there's a G2 Rarity and an Astrid.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 08:32:47 AM by freezestime »
Freezestime's Masterlist! https://bit.ly/3x1te5n
Dedicated G2 thread! https://bit.ly/3vIIJhL
Dedicated G2 V2.0 thread! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,403447.msg1880080/topicseen.html#new
Forgotten Toy lines! [urlhttps://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=395090.150[/url]

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2019, 08:44:31 AM »
Aw man, I want to visit Precious and use her hot tub!

You inspired me to try a G2 as well:

Ivy is the glamour girl. She loves to talk with her friends for hours about the latest fashions. When she shows off her magical ring, she changes herself into a dazzling princess!

However when Ivy walks into Mr. Shorts' bar she runs into the real deal. The bartender, the sexy Mr. Shorts, and his sweetheart, the charming Violet, are suddenly gone and, what is worse, her friend is going missing. With only her secret-keeper friends to call upon and only limited supplies of whiskey and gin to work with, she must take an unconventional route to the bar to find what is really happening to her.

The entire book is presented as pure fun. I'm honestly surprised my son even went this far! I'm sure he'll like it too, but I hope it doesn't spoil the story.

(5 of 2 customers found this review helpful.)

Wow, how's Ivy going to get out of THIS one with only limited supplies of whiskey and gin??

Online freezestime

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2019, 08:48:36 AM »
Aw man, I want to visit Precious and use her hot tub!

You inspired me to try a G2 as well:

Ivy is the glamour girl. She loves to talk with her friends for hours about the latest fashions. When she shows off her magical ring, she changes herself into a dazzling princess!

However when Ivy walks into Mr. Shorts' bar she runs into the real deal. The bartender, the sexy Mr. Shorts, and his sweetheart, the charming Violet, are suddenly gone and, what is worse, her friend is going missing. With only her secret-keeper friends to call upon and only limited supplies of whiskey and gin to work with, she must take an unconventional route to the bar to find what is really happening to her.

The entire book is presented as pure fun. I'm honestly surprised my son even went this far! I'm sure he'll like it too, but I hope it doesn't spoil the story.

(5 of 2 customers found this review helpful.)

Wow, how's Ivy going to get out of THIS one with only limited supplies of whiskey and gin??

How exciting! I would totally read this were it a legit book!

Post Merge: July 01, 2019, 08:50:28 AM

Using G1 Prom Queens Sweetheart Sisters back card

The Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Ponies wanted to look as glamorous as queens at the Sweetflower Prom! With smiles on their pretty faces, the four friends placed bouquets of flowers on a vanity. They blinked their eyes and--poof!-- the flowers changed into bottles of perfume. They sprinkled their shoulders with the sweet scent and beautiful ruffles unfurled. As they dabbed the perfume on their ears, earrings magically appeared. Then, they touched their wrists with the fragrance to make lovely corsages bloom. When they arrived at the prom, the other ponies crowned their elegant friends queens of the prom.

Rarity looked on and laughed as the ponies went on their own way.

"How fun!" Twilight exclaimed as the ponies marched off! Rarity turned back to the other ponies as she watched Princess Celestia, Twilight, and Panacea run in a tight line for some pretty pony-themed flowers in front of Twilight's bedroom door.

"Are you kidding?" Rarity exclaimed. "What?! We're talking about queens!" The princess gasped and began rubbing her hands together.

"Hey, what the- oh, nevermind. We'll just talk to Rainbow Dash." Twilight laughed.

"And you can keep the crown." Rarity sighed and rubbed her stomach. "Well, that's interesting. See, I thought you'd want to know! Oh, wait. So you've never met Rainbow Dash

Interesting, maybe they're using cookies to help predict their sentence?
« Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 08:51:43 AM by freezestime »
Dedicated G2 V2.0 thread! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,403447.msg1880080/topicseen.html#new

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2019, 09:01:20 AM »
I want Princess Turtle. Although it sounds like a legit G2 name.

Ivy at the bar o.O.

I put something about Fizzy into the machine earlier, but I didn't save it. However apparently she lived with her brother James.

|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Online freezestime

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2019, 09:03:35 AM »
Using G1 Flowerburst's back card

It was the night of the Ponyland Ball and everyone wondered who would be crowned the queen. As Flowerburst dressed a mysterious package was delivered with her name on it. Inside was a beautiful corsage! Flowerburst pinned it to her gown and entered the ballroom, hoping to dicover who sent the corsage. She asked everyone, but no one knew. When it was time to crown the queen, the corsage magically bloomed into a shimmering crown covered with flowers and pearls that Dainty placed on Flowerburst's head.

Dainty asked the audience to watch to see whether they had witnessed the coronation of the queen, but for no one to comment on the crown itself. No one could comment when the queen wore the tiara. Dainty had the tiara on the night of the ball all night, but the tiara did not stay in the princess' coronation. The tiara fell off the princess after the coronation, revealing her tiara.

Dainty had the tiara on the night of the ball all night, but the tiara did not stay in the princess' coronation. The tiara fell off the princess after the coronation, revealing her tiara. During the crown ceremony, Princess Twilight decided that flower-budding needs to stop. She would stop in Ponyville to pick up some more c

Using G2 Lady Rainbow's back card

While Lady Rainbow was walking in the meadows, the sky went dark. Push the flower with the tip of the umbrella and look, there's a rainbow! Now the rainbow is shining in the sky and Lady Rainbow is sitting on the grass. The breeze blows gently on her neck again and again and with a smile. "Thank you so much, little ones!"

Little ones was the same as Little Rainbow, but they were so much more.

The flower that turned like a dragon's tail had a beautiful, blue light inside it, and it was so soft that it touched the soft dirt in the field, and that's when it fell onto Lady Rainbow.

In an instant, Lady Rainbow's figure transformed into a mountain, and as that fell, the light inside the sun, which grew bigger, grew smaller and smaller until Lady Rainbow disappeared.

A voice floated up from behind Lady Rainbow and she looked around. From the grass, a man with a bright smile told her the story of how he saw Little Rainbow. He told her that Lady Rainbow and Little Rainbow were the same species of flower. If he can't get his hands on them, it means something is wrong with them!

Lady Rainbow didn't believe him and quickly ran out of the field away from everybody, leaving the man there.

The field that had been covered with flowers was surrounded by

N-Nani?
« Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 09:10:56 AM by freezestime »

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2019, 09:12:10 AM »
yes...

I'm a My Little Pony Mommy
with a pony family
And those playful Baby Sea Ponies;
I want them all with me!

But now, they've been taken from us!
All but my baby
Boys are all but gone!
I'll give them back to me.
Pony family,
We've come so far;
Let's do it again
for them all!
I'm Mommy with a pink face!
Don't mess with me!
I don't want the world to become.
It's okay, it's okay,
I don't want to be the same!
I like it as it is, like it is.
I'm an Alicorn Princess
with a royal family
And those happy little boys;
I want them all with me!"
I could not control how it looked so far. It seemed far too happy to give up; it seemed so happy to know what was to come. I could not take that. Even today, I am still so scared, so sad.
It was very frightening to see this. I was still afraid of what was taking place. Yet I was happy, as the sweet voice said, "It's okay, there's nothing to worry about."
"It's okay, I'm a My Little Pony Mommy"

and I just help but stare
At the pretty new Princess Ponies
with their beautiful sparkly hair.

and I will fight for YOU, My Little Pony
I'ma beat you and you shall be sorry.
I'll beat you like a pig but you're not gonna be any different.
I'ma fight like a cow but you'll be crying.
I'll eat like a pig but you're not gonna be a puddle on the ground.
I'll fight like a chicken but you're not gonna be flying.
I'll fight like a dog but you're not gonna be happy.
I will fight like a cockroach and you'll be dead.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 09:17:22 AM by banditpony »

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2019, 10:07:23 AM »
and I just help but stare
At the pretty new Princess Ponies
with their beautiful sparkly hair.

and I will fight for YOU, My Little Pony
I'ma beat you and you shall be sorry.
I'll beat you like a pig but you're not gonna be any different.
I'ma fight like a cow but you'll be crying.
I'll eat like a pig but you're not gonna be a puddle on the ground.
I'll fight like a chicken but you're not gonna be flying.
I'll fight like a dog but you're not gonna be happy.
I will fight like a cockroach and you'll be dead.

I think we found the G5 theme song. :lmao:

My Little Pony, baby ponies,
Baby Bonnet School of Dance!

BOO-YAH!

BOO-YAH!!!

BOO-YAH!!!

(in between two songs)

BOO-YAH!!

Oh, there it is,

On top of the hat!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 10:10:56 AM by LadyMoondancer »

Offline KingdomOfThomond

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
  • Copper Glow at Crich Tramway Village
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2019, 10:36:36 AM »
I used text from the G2 unicorn back cards. For Copper, Silver, and Golden Glow, the text is what came out the first time, the text for Silver Swirl came out after a couple of attempts, and Diamond Glow was done a few times.

Copper Glow
Spoiler
Copper Glow loves to fly around looking for metal things to fix. When Copper Glow sees some metal in their field, they jump in an airship and fly straight to the metal object.

After jumping and landing on it, they'll slowly land on it. As they land, they'll slowly climb and start hovering around it to see if you can find anything useful. In this game, Copper Glow will use the following items that they find:

Ammo - This is an ammunition magazine and a grenade launcher. Copper Glow will use Ammo as their primary method of ammunition. Once they get enough ammo from an ammo pack, they can use that too.

Laser Pistol - This small pistol can be shot out of the muzzle and fire a beam of energy to cause damage.

Winchester Model 1895 - This rifle fires an incredibly potent blast of energy that can stun or kill an enemy in seconds.

Winchester Model 1903 - This rifles fires a blast that stuns and stuns an enemy for a few seconds.

Gold Nugget - This small weapon requires a certain amount of Silver Nugget to function. It can be found on a dead soldier. The weapon can only be used on live targets.

Steel Nugget - This weapon fires a beam of Energy that stuns and kills an enemy for a few seconds (though it could take a

Silver Glow
Spoiler
Silver Glow flies free and as fast as the wind. The Light of the White Flame can be used as a whip or hurled at foes, and even the Dark of the Dark Flame can be shot at anything.

The Light of a White Flame can be summoned with a spell (see below), or simply activated and released as the power of the White Flame explodes.

In the Dragonlance setting, White Flames were originally summoned by summoning demons and gods of fire and ice, and when they were cast on a target they seemed to burst into flame like fire, but all of those summoned were killed instantly. In later editions of Magic: The Gathering, White Flames used to require a specific target, a soul, in order to be summoned; if the same target appeared several times in a row, it would turn white, and once summoned, it could no longer be summoned and destroyed. The new White Flame spell in Dragon's Maze, which only requires targeting an enemy, allows summoning White Flames to be summoned by the soul of an enemy, and only requires them to come from an enemy in your possession.

Familiar

The white-eyed black dragon, Fire Dragon.

In the video game Dragon Age: Origins, the white-eyed black dragon, Fire Dragon, is a friendly character that is able to summon White Flames (or, more appropriately, flame balls)

Golden Glow
Spoiler
Golden Glow flies free and majestically in the fantasy world of My Little Pony. It's not too difficult to pick up and make your own game, but the game is actually incredibly detailed and quite fun.

At the top of the tutorial is the pony's name…but that's not all

This adorable game will teach you:

- What Twilight Sparkle is and how she gets her magic back.

- What other ponies are using her magic and why they do it.

- What Twilight's powers are!

- How the magic works in the universe, why some people have trouble with it, and how the others can work around it to help their friends.

The game is really fun to play and I would definitely recommend it!

The only downsides were the little bugs (some of which are small enough to show through through your glasses and that's really annoying), and some of Twilight's voice. She has a sweet whispery little voice, but the audio was quite a bit better than I expected! She also speaks and makes lots of sounds, which is kinda weird for this character but it works really well at the moment.

The game has the usual features that you expect with a My Little Pony game; you get to play as Twilight Sparkle, the Princess, one of the most powerful ponies in the world. I love the

Diamond Glow
Spoiler
Diamond Glow is really beautiful with her shining mane and tail! I love her in my own outfit but also in this picture! The outfit is so cute and her tail is definitely adorable! I think I will wear this again! I have never seen glitter on a mane and tail in my life! Do you want to see her in an awesome outfit like that? And, of course, to find out what I think about glitter on men's suits! If not for it my suit would be perfect and it wouldn't be too flashy!

Silver Swirl
Spoiler
Princess Silver Swirl is the guardian angel. She is full of wisdom and mystical powers.  You gain the following benefits and are protected until your next turn when the guardian angel makes a Wisdom saving throw. You are immune to charm and fear and suffer from the following effects.
Saving Throws Wisdom:   The guardian angel has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects. Charisma:   You know the charm and fear cantrips.  This effect doesn't stack with itself.  You can use this ability once per long rest. You know the mythic wisdom spell.  This effect doesn't stack with itself.
You cannot be charmed, frightened, sunk, paralyzed, or poisoned.  You are unable to cast spells other than those of a mage.  Additionally, you cannot learn spells with the wizard spell list, including enchantment, the summon monster spell list, the mythic power spell list, the universal call spell list, or the planeswalker spell list. Magic Resistance Resistance: Resistance to the magical properties of weapons.  You can reduce the property resistance of weapons to 0.  You can apply this property resistance to objects that have a base property resistance of 0 and to items with a base property resistance of 0. Magic Resistance: The guardian angel's magic resistance is equal to your Wisdom modifier. Psychic Resilience

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2019, 11:20:02 AM »
These are so funny :rofl:

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline BlushingBlue

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2019, 01:24:33 PM »
True to form, G3 stories skew less Dramatic Adventure and more Inane PR --
Whenever her friends try something new, Star Dasher is there to encourage them. Just last week, she helped some pony pals learn to skate by cheering them on. Then her friends gave her a hand as she learned to ski downhill!

Star Dasher is a member of the "Princess Who Skates" team at the annual Pony Pony Derby. In the spirit of the great event's theme, the pony princesses will compete in the largest event of its kind in their home city of Indianapolis, Indiana. The three princesses are a mix of old and new, each vying for the championship title to celebrate the Princess Who Skates festival. The two ponies on stage are the first princesses who have ever won in the Derby.

Star Dasher is a fan of all things nerdy!

Star Dasher also loves playing with her sister on the swings. She's always been a fan of the little ponies, so when the royal family invited her to join the Derby for the very first time as part of their princess line, she jumped on board. She's so excited for the chance to compete with her sisters.

"I knew there'd be something for the three of us."

For Star Dasher, that means making an impact. She hopes her skills will help them bring this festival and Pony Pony Derby to the greater downtown area.

I can't even begin to describe how much Princess Pony Roller Derby would improve the Indianapolis downtown area.

Offline Nemesis

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Material Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2019, 02:36:48 PM »
Some of these are downright terrifying. XD
🌈⭐️Check out my wishlist! Seeking all generations of ponies, Fashion Star Fillies, Magic Meadow Ponies, REMCO ponies, Sweetie Pups/Kitties, cutesy 80s/90s toys, and more!🦄🌙

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal