Pony Talk > Introductions

Hi ! new member

(1/2) > >>

clawsology:
Hello ! I'm a new member, I'm not great at introducing myself but I will try my best.

I'm from the UK and I have been a fan of My Little Pony for as long as I can remember, my mum grew up with G1 and handed her ponies and playsets down to me when I was around 4 or 5, I also had a lot of MLP n Friends episodes on DVD + the movie that I would watch all the time. I've been watching Friendship is Magic since it started almost 9 years ago too, so MLP has always been part of my life and means a lot to me

My favourite generations and the ones I am collecting for are G1 and G4, I took a break from collecting a few years ago but I'm eager to get back into it ! I'm also looking forward to meeting more people in the community through this website.

So thats pretty much all I have to say for now, I'm looking forward to the future and will probably post updates/share my collection soon.  :biggrin:

Tracks:
Lovely to "meet" you and welcome to the arena!

I'm also in the UK

Hope you enjoy the forum!

[edited 5/7/19 kiwimlp]

Pumpkin_Tart:
Welcome to the arena!! 🎉 I would love to see pictures of your collection! That’s so nice that your mum passed her pony stuff to you Enjoy the forum!

achab1984:
Welcome to the arena! :)

Loa:
Hi and welcome to the Arena!
Have fun and enjoy yourself here :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version