Pony Talk > Off Topic

Pin Badges

<< < (2/3) > >>

Nemesis:
Pokeyonekenobie, I’m in love with your Beanie Baby pins and display! *o* I had no idea those existed!

Taffeta:
The canvasses are an awesome idea.

I don't collect these as a serious thing, but the ones I have end up all on a piece of pink cloth hanging over from my shelf. I began it because the charity pin on my bag kept coming off, so I wanted to keep it safe somewhere...and they evolved from there. But I probably only have about ten or fifteen at most...

tailrustedtealeaf:
I prefer patches because I've lost two or three Disney pins while on my backpack, but I do have a soft spot for pins! I like the G1ToyCollective pins and I do get some Disney ones when I go to visit but my heart belongs to patches now.

Shaz:

--- Quote from: Pokeyonekenobie on June 26, 2019, 12:18:58 PM ---I paint canvases and add the pins as details.
Spoilervisitors can't see pics , please register or login

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

There are many others on my DA page and I have loads more to create with!

--- End quote ---

I love these so much! What an awesome way to display them! As an erstwhile beanie collector, it makes me really happy to see the Ty one :lovey:

Pokeyonekenobie:

--- Quote from: Nemesis on June 26, 2019, 02:57:31 PM ---Pokeyonekenobie, I’m in love with your Beanie Baby pins and display! *o* I had no idea those existed!

--- End quote ---

I got the majority of those because I was working at McDonald's during one of their Happy Meal distributions.

--- Quote from: Shaz on June 27, 2019, 02:02:36 AM ---
--- Quote from: Pokeyonekenobie on June 26, 2019, 12:18:58 PM ---I paint canvases and add the pins as details.
Spoilervisitors can't see pics , please register or login

There are many others on my DA page and I have loads more to create with!

--- End quote ---

I love these so much! What an awesome way to display them! As an erstwhile beanie collector, it makes me really happy to see the Ty one :lovey:

--- End quote ---

Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version