Pony Talk > Pony Corral

...I can find THIS many of THIS, but never ANY of THAT!

(1/6) > >>

Marlin:
Sort of a game.... shall we play?

Ever had a pony on your want list, but never seem to ever come across said pony?! And yet, you might have had several of a harder to find counterpart?  :rolleyes: 
Or, it could even be that you've needed/need one last particular pony from a set, but you keep getting a different one?

I'll start with two examples....

I've had at least three Flat Foot Peachys... but I just can't seem to get hold of a FF Blossom!  :P

(And this one is sort of cheating... since I now have the pony I coveted... but still!!)

I had at least four SS Crumpets go through my hands before I was able to get hold of SS Gusty  XD

Now your turn!  :frolic: :frolic:

Taffeta:
I've got one.

I've found more Mimics in the wild here in the UK (where she wasn't sold) than Medley or Powder (also not sold here).

And I've had a lot LOT more Mountain Boys than any of the above.

For me, Ice Crystal has always been much more common than Firefly. :D

freezestime:
I'm still relatively new to pony collecting so I haven't had any ponies go through my hands as of yet but I can tell you about the trends on Australia eBay.

Most common ponies are those translucent glitter ponies with Star Hopper and Sunspot, pocket ponies and those ponies with Uv changing hair stripe.

Least common in Australia but common everywhere else is the Babies of the main character ponies, like glory and Moondancer,

Taffeta:

--- Quote from: freezestime on June 25, 2019, 06:49:07 AM ---

Least common in Australia but common everywhere else is the Babies of the main character ponies, like glory and Moondancer,

--- End quote ---

A lot of those I've never seen here either. None of the German ones, and not Glory or Moondancer, as they weren't sold here. We had Cotton Candy, Blossom, and the European release ones, but baby Glory and Baby Moondancer are also on the 'rarer than Mimic' list for me here xD.

Pokeyonekenobie:
Well in the Cutie Mark Crew Wedding Series (3, I think?) I found several of Cadence and Shining Armor but no Baby Flurryheart. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version