collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Favorite Color, Animal & Why  (Read 983 times)

Offline Satin Slipper

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
Favorite Color, Animal & Why
« on: March 29, 2020, 05:57:20 AM »
For pleasant conversation, what is your favorite color, favorite animal, and why?
*Frolicking Away*

Offline Skelletonimp

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.typicaltish.webs.com
Re: Favorite Color, Animal & Why
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2020, 12:07:30 PM »
My favorite color used to be red, because it's such a warm color and represents love.
After I broke up with my ex and had to life on my own for the first time in my life I bought everything in pink (kitchen suplies and such)
because I wanted to feel like a strond woman and pink is a really feminine color in my opinion.
Red and pink are still my favorite colors these days.
My favorite animals are lions, which started after seeing the lion king for the first time. They are such beautiful and powerfull animals.
I also love rats. They are adorable even though a lot of people think they are creepy. They are so under appriciated.
Recently I also fell in love with aardvarks, they are so adorable <3

Offline Broken Irishwoman

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Revelation 13:16-13:18
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2020, 12:36:03 PM »
I love all colours (I also love colourful things!), every colour has its place. :D But I'm going to go with yellow, because whenever I have to pick a colour when I buy something that is offered in different colours, I will almost always pick yellow. Not sure why, but probably because it's sunny. :D

I also love all animals, but my answer will always be CATS. :heart: Because cats. :angel:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

He knows that they're the fool...

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2020, 01:00:10 PM »
I love different colors in different contexts but I feel you can't really go wrong with pink and pastels.
Cats and horses are my faves! But also flamingos.

Sig by Starscout <3

Online brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2020, 02:55:27 PM »
 I love color combinations more than a color by itself.  But, when I’m forced to choose, I pick blue.  Growing up, that’s how my sister and I knew which item was ours.

My favorite animals are cats and dogs.  Horses, hamsters, goats, giraffes, zebra, gazelles and cheetahs also get a vote.  I love the first two because they’re my pets.  The others have all been my favorite animal at one time or another and I still really love them.
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline Thimble

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2020, 05:43:54 PM »
My favorite color switches between teal and purple on near daily basis. I gave up and just started buying things that were both, lol. I like pastel colors in general, but i look better in jewel tones, so my closet has a bit of a split personality. Purple is the color of a lot of my favorite things, like foods and flowers, and sunsets, so it makes me happy. And teal flips some kind of chemical switch in my brain and makes me relax. So that's nice. :)
Favorite animal is all of them. But horses are the best. Because they look like unicorns.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 05:46:06 PM by Thimble »

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2020, 06:17:37 PM »
Favourite animal has always been the horse (duh). Favourite colour: Royal blue. Also a fan of any bright colours. HATE dull pinks, grey & brown. I will never wear brown as I have brown hair, brown eyes & brown moles!!!
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2020, 08:52:13 PM »
My favourite colour is purple. I mean, all colours are nice. But purple has a special place in my mind and heart. My bedroom is purple, and I got to paint it when I was younger with my late grandad. Other than the associated memories of purple, I just always thought it was a pretty colour.
Favourite animal would have to be sloths. I love just how chill they look. So slow, so quiet and they even provide a habitat for other organisms like algae, moss and insects. Platypuses and horses are close contenders, but sloths win the top spot.
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2020, 10:00:59 AM »
My favorite color is mint, followed by dark blue. Favorite animals are my pets and parasaurolophus. What do I win? :lol:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal