collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Any UK folks?: Desperately seeking Dolly mix Pony-Star Song  (Read 607 times)

Offline heftysmurf76

• Big Brother Pony
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
Hello pony pals...Thanks to Clipper I became addicted to Dolly Mix ponies a little over a year and a half ago...I'm finally down to only needing one more, the Purple G3 Pegasus, Star Song....
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Do any of you UK(or even American) folks have her? I'd pay handsomely for her! I've been looking for awhile and would really like to complete this collection, Please PM me or reply here if you have her! Thanks!!!

P.S. For those of you that don't know Dolly Mix are Ponyville sized with brushable hair:  http://mylittlewiki.org/wiki/Dolly_Mix
« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 08:05:35 PM by heftysmurf76 »

Offline gemini_pony

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • <3 Pony Time!! <3
    • View Profile
Re: Any UK folks?: Desperately seeking Dolly mix Pony-Star Song
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2019, 10:47:15 PM »
I would give an organ for some of the dolly mix ponies

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2019, 10:54:25 PM »
You know, this probably sounds weird, but for all the G1 ones I have found, I've never seen a G3 one here (not even when they were new). Are they more hard to find in general or was I just not paying attention?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline heftysmurf76

• Big Brother Pony
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2019, 11:24:09 PM »
I would give an organ for some of the dolly mix ponies
I have 2 Spares on teh way if you're interested, Rainbow Dash and Sweetie Belle who is in teh super cute sitting pose...I'm in teh US

You know, this probably sounds weird, but for all the G1 ones I have found, I've never seen a G3 one here (not even when they were new). Are they more hard to find in general or was I just not paying attention?

I think the G3s were more htf...I have no clue though, but the G1s I found a lot more easily, I only Just got Cheerilee today who I was also looking for all this time, and before that It was Sweetie Belle, Meanwhile I finished off teh G1s months ago, the hardest one of those I had finding was Glory, but as soon as I found her 2 more of her showed up in my other searches so *shrugs*... Clipper would know better than I though methinks...
« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 11:29:57 PM by heftysmurf76 »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal