collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Pony is back with the 21 Day Challenge  (Read 12327 times)

Offline Nemesis

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Material Girl
    • View Profile
Re: Healthy Pony is back with the 21 Day Challenge
« Reply #45 on: July 03, 2019, 12:56:21 AM »
Well my eating is still outside what I would prefer. I put Myfitness Pal back on my phone. I’m getting my walking/running in thanks to the Zombie App. I’m only on mission three now, but it’s fun. I’ll see if I can do a morning and evening time to get more in.

How does the app work? Does it use GPS (like Pokemon Go) to track your progress? I’m looking for something that will help me get exercise without having to leave my backyard. XD
🌈⭐️Check out my wishlist! Seeking all generations of ponies, Fashion Star Fillies, Magic Meadow Ponies, REMCO ponies, Sweetie Pups/Kitties, cutesy 80s/90s toys, and more!🦄🌙

Offline Minty_Magic

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2019, 04:17:14 AM »
Well my eating is still outside what I would prefer. I put Myfitness Pal back on my phone. I’m getting my walking/running in thanks to the Zombie App. I’m only on mission three now, but it’s fun. I’ll see if I can do a morning and evening time to get more in.

How does the app work? Does it use GPS (like Pokemon Go) to track your progress? I’m looking for something that will help me get exercise without having to leave my backyard. XD

Same here! My biggest problem with Pokémon go was that I couldn’t just jump on a treadmill and hatch an egg or track miles. I don’t always have time to go to a park and walk around so that’s finally what killed my interest in the game. If there’s an alternative that works different I’m all ears!

Lately ive been doing the yes.fit app which is like a virtual race challenge where they send you a medal in the mail after you track so many miles. It doesn’t use gps so your miles on a treadmill or a stationary bike will count! I’ve really enjoyed it, but the only problem is every race does cost money. Most of them are about 40-60 mile challenges, which actually doesn’t take me too long to complete, so that’s something that I can’t do all the time. :( They do at least offer a couple bigger 100+ mile challenges which take me a while to complete.

As far as day 2 goes I did pretty good! I actually went to the gym so I got my bike in along with a few other exercises! I also managed to come in under my calorie count for the day, so that was good too! I didn’t really think about it but my 2 goals really go hand in hand. If I can work up the motivation to move I have more wiggle room with food! :lol:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you to Squarepeg for my avatar!

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2019, 04:47:38 AM »
Ok, putting this in here to make me think out my day.

1. Chores will be my activity...I have a few cleaning tasks to do.

2. I teach piano for 1 hour I hope to go early to practice a few minutes its small but a start.

3. Knitting is my reward at the end of the day. I can't sleep when hubby works at night, so I knit till he comes home.

4. Time to become my own boss. First stop my own page! I did a fan page, but I have noticed frustration limitations, so I am going my own separate page!

If I reach this I am allowed to buy yarn or a pony today. I will hopefully get all done by my lessons today. Just got to get motivated.

I am all about bribes:) I mean rewards hahaha:)

Post Merge: July 03, 2019, 07:47:55 AM

It is frustrating when technology doesn’t go you way...blah thought Facebook was easy...haha nope
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 07:47:55 AM by Crowning_Glory13 »
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2019, 08:08:34 AM »
I understand about virtual running stuff. I’m a part of the Potterhead running club. They do a medal type race about every other month, and it does get a little pricey. I enjoy their big support system though through FB and Instagram. I’ve never had such encouraging people. I found out about this app through the group on FB for tracking and submitting miles when they do competitions.  There is a free version and a paid for version but the free one is what I’m using now and it has lots of stuff. Basically you put the settings you want with distance, time, etc and it also does GPS location through your phone or whatever your using. It has multiple seasons and episodes per season. Your work out session you can start up the “mission”  like the first one it had the helicopter going down and my character running to safety to this town but collecting supplies at a local hospital. It labels your character as a runner and sends them on missions for the town and has a story that goes along with each section. You can also set it to have a “chase” where the zombies follow you and you have to pick up the pace.  The items you get can also be used to build your little town and progress through levels. It’s fun since it’s a game but also something to listen to while you run. It has side quests and training modes as well.
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline Nemesis

• Material Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2019, 08:57:35 AM »
Finally had nice weather for grilling, and made my spicy mushroom-kebabs! :D So good....

Day 2 of cutting calories... So far, so good. Slimfast helps, if mostly because it suppresses appetite.
🌈⭐️Check out my wishlist! Seeking all generations of ponies, Fashion Star Fillies, Magic Meadow Ponies, REMCO ponies, Sweetie Pups/Kitties, cutesy 80s/90s toys, and more!🦄🌙

Offline Griffin

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • aka Haawan | she/her
    • View Profile
    • Haawan Pony Customs
« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2019, 11:40:31 AM »
I realised I've given no updates on my second goal, sleeping. :lol: 

The thing is, it's not so much about getting enough sleep but trying to change the sleeping hours. My ideal times would be something like 00-01 am to 9-10 am. But I'd like to get up earlier so I can work normal hours even if not required to, so my aim is to shift my routine to 11 pm - 7 am. This is mostly because I like to keep my evenings free, otherwise it will be difficult to attend scheduled training sessions and such. And usually working after 6 pm is not very productive for me. I'm not a morning person, but if I manage to get up early enough, mornings are often my most productive time. All it takes is the willpower to resist the snooze button. :D Which I don't have. (Obviously it's because I don't go to be early enough, at least not consistently.)

Today I got up at 6.25 as I had to catch the bus...   

deviantART | Haawan Pony Customs | Aithne reference
Avatar by FizzyScrumptious, signature by tailrustedtealeaf - thank you ♥

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 03, 2019, 01:45:00 PM »
One of my huskies and I ran through mission three earlier today. It’s 90 degrees out though will have to wait a bit to run some more.

Formerly Maddie

Offline Nemesis

• Material Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2019, 03:56:53 AM »
It has been a trying few days... but I made it. XD I didn’t eat anything “junky” over the holiday weekend. I also resisted the siren-song of ice cream through three days of blistering heat and humidity. :hot:

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2019, 05:15:55 PM »
My will power has not been great. In all honesty my motivation is my stuggle...haha who knew. I am at work and all I want to do is work on my side projects to become my income oneday... get home and i sit on my butt. The last two days have been a struggle due to not seeing my hubby for more then 10min between sleep. We work at the same place, but they moved us they felt he had better skills elsewhere. I wont go into detail but I feel at fault. So emotionally I just feel drained. I swear that is all I have is job issues hahaha.

But I just typed this and it gave me a spark. I have the power to make the dream true. And found what I am doing wint help...so after this post I am ready to get motivated. I still have my goals but I am adjusting my 21 day challenge. I am not always able to do all tasks, but I can be doing something.  Being on my butt from off work to sleep is not...like really I could be knitting! Haha

So my day 1. Be motivated on something. Today is kitty litter and vacume as I got behind and it needs to be done!:)

I love reading the positive that is coming through. The tracking is important to help towards great habits!!! We all have started on a great foot! Even me:)

Love healthy pony!
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2019, 06:38:34 PM »
Day 2 motivation!

Feeling tired and head ach, but I did work on my facebook for sales, and knitted. I worked on some of my wings too.

I did not sit 100% on my butt and that's a win for me. Hope to add to my motivation.

Keep smiling:D

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 07, 2019, 08:45:26 PM »
Keep going everyone!
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 08, 2019, 04:45:09 PM »
The food is getting better but slowed down on the jogging the last few days. It’s been so hot! :hot:

Formerly Maddie

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #57 on: July 11, 2019, 02:45:01 PM »
No good comes from over heating.

Ok....hmmm. life is busy...haha

So I have a music degree. Passion is teaching piano and voice. I have been teaching more beginners and not many advanced students. I actually have an advanced student and I forgot almost all of what I remember.....YIKES!!!

So I have to improve...like now! So I am going to change up my day. Trying for 5min a day playing. Lessons count. If I reach 30min a week I get $2...now that is small but in two weeks I can get those surprise ponies in the loaded balloon filled with confetti haha. Do really well I can get stranger things.

Sometimes fear and bribery can help become the healthy pony.

A bit back hubby and I won a cruise...and we might have it planned for Nov! So excited now to be swim suit ready!!!

So much motivation...I cant wait!

Offline Nemesis

• Material Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 11, 2019, 04:09:11 PM »
Blah. Life’s been crazy and I haven’t had time or energy to cook... I feel so unmotivated.

Diets always leave me with a feeling of great dysphoria... Does anyone have advice on dealing with that? It makes me sad that food is such a determinant of whether or not I feel generally happy. My weight yo-yos whenever there are stressful times in my life...

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 13, 2019, 07:28:16 PM »
Yikes, I haven't posted in a long time!  I've been keeping up on my physical therapy (yay!) and I have been sorting through ALL my pony stuff so I can rehome the stuff I no longer need.  That means figuring out which G3s I have...which will take for-ev-er...so I can photograph them.  I wish I lived in a place where a garage sale was feasible.  But I don't, so I'll have to rehome them via the internet.  All part of the decluttering process...

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal