collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Novi Stars?  (Read 8820 times)

Offline Loona

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
Re: Novi Stars?
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2019, 08:55:04 AM »
Please don't let this topic die like the line did :blush: I'd love to see some Novi love :inlove:

An update (still without pics) on my side: my EG Una hybrid finally has antennae (from a lovely girl over on the MH Arena), but I haven't yet managed to plug both of them in, one just doesn't go in. I already chipped off some of the silver paint by applying too much force, so I let it go, I need to heat up her head to soften the vinyl, it will surely go in that way, I just didn't get there yet.

On another note, I'm still looking for an answer to this question below, if someone has information on this, that would be very helpful :)
Could anyone who has Orbit Beach Mae Tallick try to give me an MLP hair colour match for her teal hair? I would like to buy hair in this teal colour (which is not the same as the original Mae's hair colour, that is more light blue), and I thought by knowing the match in the MLP world I could get the closest match from Dollyhair.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

thank you for these lovely adoptables, HollowZero and MLPmintchocolatechip!

Offline maycrestmom

• Trade Count: (+100)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
Re: Novi Stars?
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2019, 08:45:36 PM »
agree not wanting the thread to die, just I have not added any new novi's and I am still working on my cyborg re-do so only share would be a very-much in progress pic

hold on lemme go grab maetallick and see if I can find a pony match up ...

close IMO to sparkler - now what that is to dollyhair... lemme see = comes up as a match for mermaid

best of luck!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 09:16:22 PM by maycrestmom »
loves me dem green ponies

SWAP LINK HERE :-) http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=364734.new#new