Pony Talk > Introductions

(1/2) > >>

Amajoh:
Hello there!
New member here, it took me a while to get started on this site - ugh I get so overwhelmed by all the text, :lol: haha. But now I'm really excited! Both to learn more, see others collection, and to somewhat complete my own. ;)

So, I live in Sweden on the countryside in my house. I've got 4 siberian cats, they totally make my day, they are so lovely. We attend to a lot of cat shows, always eating something delicious after the show, like a real holiday  :satisfied: :cool:

I work at the laboratory side of the hospital as a biomedical analysist. It's all about microbiology, analyzing human samples to see what pathogens we carry and so on

I've been collecting last 3 years, or maybe last 4 years. Due to nostalgic reasons and my hopeless admiration for everything cute and romantic. Even if I'm not that person in real life!

G2 is a big obsession of mine. Love how rich in accessories that generation is. G1 is also very important to me. I focuse on Minty and Butterscotch, but of course many others have join my herd.

Hoping to see lots of goodies here, make new friends..!

Well, thats all  ^.^

Pumpkin_Tart:
So glad that you joined! The countryside must be beautiful in Sweden! I hope to go there one day! Wow that's a lot of cats.. they must keep you busy.  :) Your job sounds so cool! G2 are so cute, I have yet to own one myself but would love to in the future! If you are looking for G2, I would definatly check out the sales forum for some great finds! Anyway, welcome to the arena! I hope you enjoy the forums!  :)

Safflower:
Hi, welcome to the Arena! Haha, there is a lot of text on here, but you get used to it, especially when you visit frequently and there aren't a lot of new posts ;) Enjoy the forum, I hope you have fun on here :)

achab1984:
Welcome to the arena! :)

nebulavery:
I had to Google what a Siberian cat was - wow, they're gorgeous! Hope they're not too interested in the ponies, haha. Welcome!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version