Pony Talk > Introductions

Hello from the UK!

(1/5) > >>

AliceM16:
Hi there! My name’s Alice. I live in the UK and I love learning about restoring ponies - currently working on my childhood G1s, about to try rehairing for the first time! I grew up with G3s but I had a small collection of G1s from thrift stores, and they’re my favourite. They have so much character!

I just recently learnt that there was a reason the G1 Bouquet I had as a kid made weird clicking noises when I turned her neck!  :lol:  Luckily, her mechanism still works, and all the hair I never knew existed is still in perfect condition! Discovering stuff like this has been awesome  :biggrin:

Safflower:
Hey, welcome to the Arena! It's nice to meet you :) The Brush n' Grows are odd, aren't they? They are quite fun though :D Glad her hair is still good! Anyway, enjoy the forum, I'll see you around :)

Noasar:
Welcome to the Arena! It’s great to have another U.K. member! Whereabouts in the U.K. are you from?

Tracks:
Welcome and yay for another UK member!!

AliceM16:
Hi all! Thanks for stopping by to say hello  :)  It’s great to meet you all!

The Brush ‘n’ Grows are a little strange but I love them!

I’m actually from Yorkshire too, same as Tracks! I live in Yorkshire but study at a University close to London. Home for summer currently  :biggrin:  Awesome to know that there are other UK collectors (from the North!) on here!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version