collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: updated proper wishlist!!!!  (Read 1956 times)

Offline wishcatcher

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bratz Pony
    • View Profile
updated proper wishlist!!!!
« on: June 17, 2019, 05:22:53 PM »
since there is no big skywishes, I am just going to repurpose this for an actual wanted post!!

this is a wishlist mostly, i am not able to buy all of these at once or trying to make arrangements right now, but if you have an offer i'm still willing to hear it! i'm trying to weigh options :3
i have barely any collection of mlp stuff, and what i do have is far too sentimental for me to part with, so no trades! sorry! i am willing to buy, though!

as far as i can think, im gonna categorize them by "possible" to "unlikely" to "never happening"

POSSIBLE, AS FAR AS I KNOW:

any g2, but ESPECIALLY prince firefly! i adore him. i'd take him in literally any condition. even if you had a busted-up one, i'd probably take him to fix him up.

fakies! i had tons as a kid. any kind of fakie, i'm not picky <3

rose blossom so soft! i also had one as a kid, and i miss her dearly. although, honestly, I wouldnt mind any so-soft at all. i dont mind whether they work or not, since i tend to take out the batteries on some sound toys anyways.

diva pose g3 pones! i love that pose. the attitude.... the glamoure.... literally any of them!

bait ponies! i love customization, and if i like the design enough, i'll probably recreate it with acrylics!

big brother ponies! i love any pony with foot feathering, though.

twice as fancy ponies, any of them :3c

glittery, sparkle, jewel ponies, ponies with tinsel in their hair... anything like that! i just like sparkley things. i understand tinsel gets wonky, but i figure i'll find some way to manage!

big luna!!! big luna plushie, toy, whatever. i love princess luna!! anything of her is Ideal. celestia too!

mlp plushies in general, but especially g3 (and below if those are a thing!)

talking twilight. theyre so expensive and im not looking to buy one off anyone of course since theyre still in the store n technically i dont need to but..........i desperately want one i know im like an adult man but still

g1 sitting pose ponies.... they Sit

seaponies!!! any of em!

baby ponies <3 all gens! i just like them all.

UNLIKELYYy:

sunshimmer g3 mail order pony....i adore her
any non pony mlp toys from g1-g3

g1 playsets?? i dont know how unlikely they are but i rarely see them on ebay or anything

those velvet-y ponies, but not fallen apart since i have no idea how i could repair them :( bait ponies of these are welcome, but ill probably have to peel them.

sky wing ponies? i dont know if these are common or not, but i know people lose wings a ton. i guess it's unlikely in terms of, i really want one with wings!

IMPOSSIBLE:

my pretty pony generation zero ponies... i have NEVER seen one on ebay. i have never seen one for auction, except for a catalog with one in it. where are they? did nobody buy them? i am so confused?

takara ponies... very cute!

black ponies. i have never seen one. where are they???

and thats all for now!
« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 05:30:00 PM by wishcatcher »

Offline Pumpkin_Tart

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: updated proper wishlist!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2019, 05:28:45 PM »
I actually have a ton of G-3 bait that I am selling cheap and some diva pose ponies!

Offline wishcatcher

• Bratz Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2019, 05:33:19 PM »
i'm interested! shot you a pm, btw <3

Offline svleonard

• Trade Count: (+194)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2019, 07:25:46 PM »
I’ve got a pink and mostly black comic con exclusive pony for sale, plus some G1 babies (Cotton Candy, Blossom, and a few others).

Offline Tracks

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2019, 06:40:41 AM »
since there is no big skywishes, I am just going to repurpose this for an actual wanted post!!

this is a wishlist mostly, i am not able to buy all of these at once or trying to make arrangements right now, but if you have an offer i'm still willing to hear it! i'm trying to weigh options :3
i have barely any collection of mlp stuff, and what i do have is far too sentimental for me to part with, so no trades! sorry! i am willing to buy, though!

as far as i can think, im gonna categorize them by "possible" to "unlikely" to "never happening"

POSSIBLE, AS FAR AS I KNOW:

any g2, but ESPECIALLY prince firefly! i adore him. i'd take him in literally any condition. even if you had a busted-up one, i'd probably take him to fix him up.

fakies! i had tons as a kid. any kind of fakie, i'm not picky <3

rose blossom so soft! i also had one as a kid, and i miss her dearly. although, honestly, I wouldnt mind any so-soft at all. i dont mind whether they work or not, since i tend to take out the batteries on some sound toys anyways.

diva pose g3 pones! i love that pose. the attitude.... the glamoure.... literally any of them!

bait ponies! i love customization, and if i like the design enough, i'll probably recreate it with acrylics!

big brother ponies! i love any pony with foot feathering, though.

twice as fancy ponies, any of them :3c

glittery, sparkle, jewel ponies, ponies with tinsel in their hair... anything like that! i just like sparkley things. i understand tinsel gets wonky, but i figure i'll find some way to manage!

big luna!!! big luna plushie, toy, whatever. i love princess luna!! anything of her is Ideal. celestia too!

mlp plushies in general, but especially g3 (and below if those are a thing!)

talking twilight. theyre so expensive and im not looking to buy one off anyone of course since theyre still in the store n technically i dont need to but..........i desperately want one i know im like an adult man but still

g1 sitting pose ponies.... they Sit

seaponies!!! any of em!

baby ponies <3 all gens! i just like them all.

UNLIKELYYy:

sunshimmer g3 mail order pony....i adore her
any non pony mlp toys from g1-g3

g1 playsets?? i dont know how unlikely they are but i rarely see them on ebay or anything

those velvet-y ponies, but not fallen apart since i have no idea how i could repair them :( bait ponies of these are welcome, but ill probably have to peel them.

sky wing ponies? i dont know if these are common or not, but i know people lose wings a ton. i guess it's unlikely in terms of, i really want one with wings!

IMPOSSIBLE:

my pretty pony generation zero ponies... i have NEVER seen one on ebay. i have never seen one for auction, except for a catalog with one in it. where are they? did nobody buy them? i am so confused?

takara ponies... very cute!

black ponies. i have never seen one. where are they???

and thats all for now!

Where are you based?  If UK I might be able to help with some of that!

Offline ShayminMarx

• Teeny Tiny Pony
  • "Catch a kite, and you catch a wish!"
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr: runaway-rainbow
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2019, 11:33:16 PM »
I have diva pose Serendipity, G3 baby Tealily, and several G3s ranging from near-bait to good condition. I’m willing to swap or sell them :)

Offline Water Lily

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • Hi Everypony!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2019, 09:02:55 PM »
PM ed you!
You can never go wrong with being kind. :good:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal