Pony Talk > Introductions

hey there!!

(1/2) > >>

Mysticmints:
I made this account sooo long ago but I never made an intro :P
Here's some info on me!

PERSONAL:
My name is Kate, but you can call me whatever.

Unfortunately I am a minor, so I never have my own money, and I rely on thrift stores and begging,,

I live in the us, and I am now sad because... baby buttons...

Absolutely none of my friends understand why I do this.

PONIES:

I have been collecting for about 4 or 5 years!

I collect every gen except 4.

I grew up in the era of g3, even though i only had one full size pony, (rc scootaloo, who my dog later chewed up) a coloring book, and 2 mcdonalds sweetie belles. I soon discovered g1 and immediately fell in love!

Most of my collection is from the same lot, when i first told my mom i liked g1, she got me a lot of them off ebay! 3 of them were hand picked by me off ebay recently and i found a bow tie in the wild 2 weeks ago. unfortunately she has mold :(
2 g3s i remember getting, but i honestly have no idea where periwinkle came from.
Nice to meet yall, and have a wonderful day :D

Safflower:
Hi, welcome to the Arena! Nice to meet you :) I also grew up with G3 and then discovered G1s. Congrats on your new additions! If you need any tips with Bowtie, feel free to ask in the pony corral :) Enjoy the forum, I'll see you around!

Pumpkin_Tart:
Hello! Nice to meet you Katie! I am also a G3 collector that grew up with them! That’s great that you collect G-3’s!( G-3’s are the BEST!) Wow! You found a G1’s pony in the wild... that’s great! I defiantly agree with Safflower that the forum would be a great place to get restoration help if you ever need it! See you around the forum!   :happy:

Spinky69er:

Welcome to the Arena :cheer:

Hope you find some wonderful new additions to add to your collection :)

BubbleTea:
Hi!!! I'm also a minor so I can relate with not always having as much money as I'd like to spend on collections.

Btw I love your profile pic  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version