Pony Talk > The Dollhouse

Looking for a specific Barbie

(1/2) > >>

freezestime:
Hi friends!

I'm wondering if there are any Barbie experts on here? If so, can you recommend a 90's brown haired Barbie with Articulated limbs?

I always wanted a Barbie like that as a child and I ended up finding one with everything I wanted except her feet were permanently molded into purple ballerina slippers. A short while later her head popped off while I was trying to get a dress on her.

Duenia:
If you don't mind colorful (green/pink) streaks there's Happenin Hair Teresa.

freezestime:

--- Quote from: Duenia on June 16, 2019, 08:56:24 AM ---If you don't mind colorful (green/pink) streaks there's Happenin Hair Teresa.

--- End quote ---

Oh man she metaphorically reeks of the 90's, but yeah I'd be okay with her. Also I'm guessing Teresa is a re occuring character?

Duenia:

--- Quote from: freezestime on June 16, 2019, 09:01:41 AM ---
--- Quote from: Duenia on June 16, 2019, 08:56:24 AM ---If you don't mind colorful (green/pink) streaks there's Happenin Hair Teresa.

--- End quote ---

Oh man she metaphorically reeks of the 90's, but yeah I'd be okay with her. Also I'm guessing Teresa is a re occuring character?

--- End quote ---

She is :) She comes up in a lot of sets. That's just the only set I remember having an articulated doll from in the 90s other than the ballet one you mentioned already and one that only had Barbie.

bright rabbit 1:
There’s also working out Barbie, Teresa, and Christie dolls. As well as Cool Blue Barbie, Pink Teresa and Purple Christie

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version