collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Go, Blues :)  (Read 723 times)

Offline STLGusty

• Hockey Pony
  • Trade Count: (+23)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Go, Blues :)
« on: June 13, 2019, 07:24:50 PM »
Ok, I know there are SOME hockey fans on this forum, although I don't know how active they ("we") are at this time...  I just wanted to make a quick post congratulating my St. Louis Blues for FINALLY winning the Stanley Cup last night.  Year after year I post about the play-offs and year after year my Blues would lose...so this year I didn't want to jinx it (I'm not even superstitious, but...lol) so I didn't post anything here or in the shout box (or on Facebook or anywhere)... and POOF!  Blues win!!  My avatar that has been around since pretty much the beginning of my existance at the Arena and she can also now proudly say she supports a team that has finally won the Cup haha!

35 years of waiting for this moment for me (being 35)....52 years in the making for the franchise as a whole.  First Cup.  Whew!

Congratulations to the Boston Bruins for a hard-fought series (going to 7 games); however, a greater congrats to my favorite sports team of all time... the St. Louis Blues  :biggrin:

Offline Pumpkin_Tart

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Go, Blues :)
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2019, 08:20:02 PM »
That’s awesome! Congrats!  :cheer:

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2019, 10:30:46 PM »
I don't follow hockey at all, it's not really big over here, but I can relate as my football (soccer) team won the playoff and got promoted back to the top league again this year after 3 years out. I don't have any unrealistic expectations of them, but after they lost last year it was nice to be on the winning side for once :D Not least after a semi that came down to penalties and extra time.

Congrats to your hockey team on their win :D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2019, 07:06:33 AM »
I enjoy hockey but because live games are more fun than on TV, I don't usually watch the Cup playoffs.  Good on them for the win this year!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal