collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: retro ponies/stranger things crossover????  (Read 34073 times)

Offline BethyVic

• Let It Be/Peace & Love Pony
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • There is still a light that shines on me
    • View Profile
Re: retro ponies/stranger things crossover????
« Reply #225 on: June 27, 2019, 07:45:07 PM »
I have been checking all the Targets I visit.  I also have started watching “Stranger Things”. I wanted to be a fan of both the pony and the show 😁
[email protected]

*Looking for MOC Starflash and her comb loose, MOC Peppermint Crunch and MOC Sky Rocket (sparkle) all US versions*

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: June 28, 2019, 06:20:24 AM »
._. stores near me must be waiting for that June 30th date. I've been checking at least two stores a day.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: June 28, 2019, 08:32:06 AM »
Finally after a week of pestering Target employees and checking Brickseek-  a Target employee managed to find me a single pony in the back!!!

Untitled by Sarah, on Flickr

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: June 28, 2019, 08:56:55 AM »
Finally after a week of pestering Target employees and checking Brickseek-  a Target employee managed to find me a single pony in the back!!!

Hmm, that means someone figured it out. Apparently they come in cases of six.
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #229 on: June 28, 2019, 09:27:29 AM »
Which Target was that, Galactica?  Pike Place?
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: June 28, 2019, 09:44:51 AM »

Or it could have been they were sent only one. I work in another retail store that specializes in office supplies and when the truck comes we get some things in the case and we get some things as loose units in totes. I assume most retailers do the same thing.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Teddy

• MLP Tales Goddess
  • Trade Count: (+76)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Mother of Ducks
    • View Profile
    • Teddy's Place
« Reply #231 on: June 28, 2019, 10:08:30 AM »
Any one in Tennessee get one yet

My parents are in eastern TN and got me one at the Kingsport Target. They had to ask for her since they were still in the back.

Click HERE to visit my MLP Tales site!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: June 28, 2019, 10:43:01 AM »
Which Target was that, Galactica?  Pike Place?

Yes Pike Place!  The lady said three showed up on her scanner - but she only found 1  (maybe she was holding the rest !!!)

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: June 28, 2019, 11:14:11 AM »

Or it could have been they were sent only one. I work in another retail store that specializes in office supplies and when the truck comes we get some things in the case and we get some things as loose units in totes. I assume most retailers do the same thing.
I mean it’s possible, I want to say on the FB group someone mentioned though that each Target was initially getting a case of six. I know what you mean since I used to have to stock at a store I worked at, but at the same time I think it’s generally been said they are not supposed to be released till the 30th. I figure most stores are just holding them back, like I had to specifically ask for how many I wanted from the back. Some people have also posted they have only allowed so many per customer anyway. I live in an area where there are basically zero collectors and old stuff ends up being a shelf warmer till clearance. Mine didn’t care as much. I do think it’s strange to have the rest of the ST merch shelves reset and these guys in back.
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline HollowZero

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Nightmint av by Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: June 28, 2019, 11:27:17 AM »
I'm not Brickseek savvy - what's her DCPI?

Hello! Please visit my art gallery! Commissions are: open for now

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: June 28, 2019, 11:28:18 AM »
DCPI 323-01-2761

With the official release day just 2 days away- you'd think each store would have a stockpile of at LEAST 12 each by now!

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: June 28, 2019, 12:32:34 PM »

I mean it’s possible, I want to say on the FB group someone mentioned though that each Target was initially getting a case of six. I know what you mean since I used to have to stock at a store I worked at, but at the same time I think it’s generally been said they are not supposed to be released till the 30th. I figure most stores are just holding them back, like I had to specifically ask for how many I wanted from the back. Some people have also posted they have only allowed so many per customer anyway. I live in an area where there are basically zero collectors and old stuff ends up being a shelf warmer till clearance. Mine didn’t care as much. I do think it’s strange to have the rest of the ST merch shelves reset and these guys in back.

It honestly all depends on how much space a store has. I'm just saying I used to always assume that if it wasn't a full case that someone got there before me but now I realize that that isn't always the case. Especially in this case where the system showed 3 but they could only find one so I bet the other 2 are in a different tote because that has happened where I work too.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: June 28, 2019, 01:52:46 PM »

It honestly all depends on how much space a store has. I'm just saying I used to always assume that if it wasn't a full case that someone got there before me but now I realize that that isn't always the case. Especially in this case where the system showed 3 but they could only find one so I bet the other 2 are in a different tote because that has happened where I work too.

That could be it.  It is a downtown/City Target-  so a lot smaller than a usual Target. It may be that they don't get full cases of stuff.

The Brickseek always says "limited stock" - which I've learned, could mean they have 0 or more ponies.  I had to actually find the person with the scanner to check the actual stock in the store.

Offline BerylBreeze

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: June 29, 2019, 12:59:57 AM »
I managed to find one today at the retro ponies, I guess that's lucky since many stores by me are on the slow side or loaded with the scented ones.
They had a BUNCH of Stranger Things stuff by the Funko/NECA stuff, there was a cart with boxes in that area still unpacking, didn't see anything Basic Fun there.

IMO her body is bluer in person, she looks almost white in photos online. It's a very pretty color combo and it's nice to see Basic Fun get a little more experimental.

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #239 on: June 29, 2019, 01:14:45 AM »
Is there specific other merch she tends to be next to in the tech section?  There was a surprisingly large amount of figures, collectibles, Funko Pops, etc in the Target I checked out today.  I think I looked pretty thoroughly, but I didn't see her, nor a price tag for her.  Unless that Target just doesn't have her out yet.
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal