collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: retro ponies/stranger things crossover????  (Read 34029 times)

Offline Teddy

• MLP Tales Goddess
  • Trade Count: (+76)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Mother of Ducks
    • View Profile
    • Teddy's Place
Re: retro ponies/stranger things crossover????
« Reply #165 on: June 21, 2019, 03:57:02 AM »
My parents were able to snatch one for me yesterday! YAY!!! I won't get to see her in person until I go home to the US for Christmas, but at least I know she'll be there. ;)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Brickseek showed all the Targets around where my parents live (eastern TN) had her in stock, so they called the closest store and they put one aside for them until they got there. They had not put them out on the shelves yet, but if you have that DCPI number it seems alot of places will go get them from the back for you. ^-^

Click HERE to visit my MLP Tales site!

Offline Foxtale

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 21, 2019, 08:23:25 AM »
Still no luck here. :(

Anyone find the backpacks yet or other merchandise that ties in?
~Foxtale~

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 21, 2019, 09:48:24 AM »
I want one even more now! Anybody know who’s selling them in Canada, since target left us a few years back?
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 21, 2019, 10:13:36 AM »
My Target has also put her out. She was with the other Stranger Things merch at the back of the electronics section. I didn't realize her apples were upside down too. She's not for me but I'm happy that so many want her.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Noasar

• Armour Plated Pony
  • Trade Count: (+34)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Little Starglow Ponies
« Reply #169 on: June 21, 2019, 11:06:23 AM »
Would anyone mind picking a few up for me and sending them to the U.K. if there is a surplus in any Targets?

Offline Nemesis

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Material Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 21, 2019, 11:13:33 AM »
I would also be incredibly grateful to pay shipping + fees if someone could pick one up for me. X3 The nearest Target is a looong way off... :tumble:
🌈⭐️Check out my wishlist! Seeking all generations of ponies, Fashion Star Fillies, Magic Meadow Ponies, REMCO ponies, Sweetie Pups/Kitties, cutesy 80s/90s toys, and more!🦄🌙

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 21, 2019, 03:45:26 PM »
I called my Target this morning- and had a guy look through the back and he even agreed to look through the "pallet" of toys about to be stocked- but he couldn't find the pony.

He also noted that the product states that it is not to be moved to the floor until June 23rd or something so he thinks that is why they can't be found.

Guess I'll try back (weird he said the 23rd though when others said June 30th)

At any rate, it seems the only ponies being found are those that the stores should never have put out in the first place-

I will try and wait patiently for the official release date- and then look again.

Offline TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Can buy, but cannot sell/trade
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #172 on: June 21, 2019, 04:43:25 PM »
I called my Target this morning- and had a guy look through the back and he even agreed to look through the "pallet" of toys about to be stocked- but he couldn't find the pony.

He also noted that the product states that it is not to be moved to the floor until June 23rd or something so he thinks that is why they can't be found.

At any rate, it seems the only ponies being found are those that the stores should never have put out in the first place-

I will try and wait patiently for the official release date- and then look again.

The Target I went to yesterday said the 23rd, too. Might be a region thing? Since we both live in Washington.

Snupps|MLP Discord server|Instagram

Offline BlushingBlue

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 21, 2019, 05:06:24 PM »

The Target I went to yesterday said the 23rd, too. Might be a region thing? Since we both live in Washington.

Ditto for the 23rd in WA. It'll be interesting to see if any are left to put out by then though. XD I'll be checking back on the 23rd for sure, but my area might have to wait until they get another shipment at the rate these ponies are going.

That said, my offer still stands for anyone else who wants me to try to pick one up for them! ;) I can't promise success, but I'm happy to make the attempt.

Offline Stellaluna

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 21, 2019, 05:27:07 PM »
I saw this featured on Sunset's Ponies youtube channel! First of all, I had no idea that a new season of Stranger Things was coming out! So I'm pretty excited for that. Also this pony promotion is awesome! I only wish they had done something different to her name so that we could consider her an entirely new character in our collection rather than just an AJ recolor. (Come on, Basic Fun! Please make new pony characters!)

But this is really cool. It will definitely stand out in the collection for those of you who collect and display BF ponies in-box.

Offline Nemesis

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Material Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 21, 2019, 06:18:09 PM »
I only wish they had done something different to her name so that we could consider her an entirely new character in our collection rather than just an AJ recolor. (Come on, Basic Fun! Please make new pony characters!)

You still could think of her as a new character! XD Like... Applejack’s terrifying, Upside-Down counterpart (a Demo-Applejack?).
🌈⭐️Check out my wishlist! Seeking all generations of ponies, Fashion Star Fillies, Magic Meadow Ponies, REMCO ponies, Sweetie Pups/Kitties, cutesy 80s/90s toys, and more!🦄🌙

Offline Stellaluna

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 21, 2019, 10:19:19 PM »
You still could think of her as a new character! XD Like... Applejack’s terrifying, Upside-Down counterpart (a Demo-Applejack?).
Jackapple?  :lol:

Offline MyLittlePeachy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Fakie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 22, 2019, 05:52:48 AM »
Of course I went to Target today and they had 5 of these after I paid extra for one on eBay!!!!  >_< They usually let me down with having these repros in stock! Now I’ll have two!

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 22, 2019, 06:43:32 AM »
I like Jackapple. :) Easier to type than ʞɔɐɾǝldd∀, hee hee.

Offline lordalexander74

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 22, 2019, 08:09:35 AM »
Wouldn't mind one of these. Applejack's still my favorite pony from any generation. Nearest Targets are 70ish miles east of me, I don't see myself going to that area anytime soon. Would it be better to make a post in the Wanted forum? Or is this a hint enough...
Thanks to Lunacat for the lovely art

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal