collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Who was your first pony?  (Read 2798 times)

Offline gemini_pony

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • <3 Pony Time!! <3
Re: Who was your first pony?
« Reply #90 on: July 04, 2019, 08:30:33 AM »
I wish I could remember and I have no pics of me with them because I didn't really care for the ones I had.

Offline Jorgito93

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dazzle Surprise
« Reply #91 on: July 04, 2019, 01:59:47 PM »
I've never liked mlp as a child so my first pony is a g4 Fluttershy plush from Aurora, the year i was getting into FiM i went to an anime convention, i saw her and i just couldn't resist.I haven't stopped being an mlp fan in these last 5 years so of course i still have her.
Here she is with my best friend's beloved Pinkie Pie (who i'm pretty sure was also her first pony) when she came to my house :
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 (she needs a washing though)

Offline Moonbreeze

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 nut
    • My personal site
« Reply #92 on: July 04, 2019, 02:03:03 PM »
G2 Ivy :) I still have her! She lost her eye crystals, her hair is faded and her magic motion mechanism is broken.
I got her when we moved back to the Netherlands in 1997. I was 6 and saw the commerical on the tv. I had to have her :)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 02:09:57 PM by Moonbreeze »

G2 Backcards wanted! |||| Looking for 35th Anniversary Minty!
|||Deviantart|||Website||| Commissions|||Sales|||Wantlist|||G2 Website|||RedBubble|||

Offline NightGliderSA

• Mommy & Baby Pony
« Reply #93 on: July 09, 2019, 12:58:55 PM »
Definitely Bowtie (I still have her), and either Bubbles or Seashell. I can't now remember who it was, though I think it might have been Bubbles. However that was they were closely followed by Applejack and Seashell (or Bubbles). I can remember getting them: we were on holiday, and that memory brings back the G1 pony scent to me. Bubbles, Seashell and Applejack were all victims of the Mysterious Pony Mass Disappearance, however I have now replaced them all. Well, except SA Windy. But then I mean: SA Windy... I do have HK Windy, Italian Windy, and both of the anniversary ponies.

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • MOC Mimic
  • mostly papercrafting
    • Netroids
« Reply #94 on: July 09, 2019, 01:07:54 PM »
I technically didn’t own any MLP of my own in the 80s though my parents did get my a Ken doll so I don’t know why they drew the line there.  My sisters had a few, Magic Star and the Ballet Dance studio with the BBE ponies.

As an adult my first G1 was a frizz hair Quarterback from a thrift store. 50 cents.

~ Wait! Don't Bait! ~ Thrift Finds Tumblr ~

Online Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Gotta catch 'em all!
    • Xemnas.net
« Reply #95 on: July 09, 2019, 03:09:20 PM »
I can't remember my actual first pony. All I remember was that it was one of the original G2s. Perhaps Morning Glory?

I do remember the first pony I got from carboot - a very baity Tootsie for 20p, which I still have somewhere. I wanted to customise her after a pony character I had on another website, but I never got around to it.

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline Rodneytheponydude

• Custom Bait Pony
  • Im the most rootin tootin cowboy in the wild west!
« Reply #96 on: July 11, 2019, 06:21:02 PM »
I remember getting my first ponies in the store. I got windy and applejack! I am 100% sure my first girl that i picked up was windy; because i originally thought her symbol was waves and not wind  :blush: (this was until i looked at her name after i left the store). I also recall them wearing their ribbons over their necks because i loved daphne from scooby doos scarf and of course i wanted them to be as amazing as daphne :P