collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

That's the way they all became the Brady Bunch!

Sweet Celebration Family
12 (24.5%)
Sunbright Family
10 (20.4%)
Berrytown Family
7 (14.3%)
Apple Delight Family
11 (22.4%)
Bright Bouquet Family
6 (12.2%)
Meadowsweet Family
3 (6.1%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Author Topic: Favorite Pony Family  (Read 1385 times)

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
Favorite Pony Family
« on: May 26, 2019, 10:40:44 AM »
http://mylittlewiki.org/wiki/Category:Loving_Family_Ponies

http://mylittlewiki.org/wiki/Category:Family_Friends_and_Family_Baby_Ponies

I hafta go with the gorgeous and tropical Sunbrights. Though the Berrytowns and Sweet Celebrations are beautiful too.

My favorite Dad is Sweet Celebrations
Favorite Mom is a tie between Sunbright and Berrytown
Favorite Baby is Sunbright.

« Last Edit: May 26, 2019, 10:46:13 AM by Leave a Whisper »
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Nemesis

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Material Girl
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite Pony Family
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2019, 10:59:21 AM »
Sunbright! I love ocean-themed ponies. :) Someday, they will be mine... X3

I’m also very fond of the Apple Delight family, though. I’ve found that I actually like them better with a bit of yellowing, as opposed to pristine white, lol. It makes them look kind of softer and earthier, IMO.
🌈⭐️Check out my wishlist! Seeking all generations of ponies, Fashion Star Fillies, Magic Meadow Ponies, REMCO ponies, Sweetie Pups/Kitties, cutesy 80s/90s toys, and more!🦄🌙

Offline PoserBeachball

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2019, 11:05:11 AM »
As the whole family I love the Apple Delight family.

Daddy Celebrations is a stunning looking pony but I'm not so keen on the rest of his 'official' family. Mine has a whole bunch of different 'relatives' with him here.

Offline freezestime

• Forever and Always the Prom Queen
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2019, 11:10:13 AM »
My favourite family is the Bright Bouquets because they have such a nice colour scheme, but my favourite individual family member is Mommy Apple Delight. Idk exactly why, maybe it's the dual colours or her aesthetic.
Freezestime's Masterlist! https://bit.ly/3x1te5n
Dedicated G2 thread! https://bit.ly/3vIIJhL
Dedicated G2 V2.0 thread! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,403447.msg1880080/topicseen.html#new
Forgotten Toy lines! [urlhttps://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=395090.150[/url]

Offline BubbleTea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • Must Collect Horses
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2019, 11:16:20 AM »
For the family friends, it has to be the Sunbrights. They're beach themed (my favorite pony theme) and they have amazing bright color schemes.

As for the loving families, it has to be the sweet celebrations family. They're party themed (my second favorite pony theme) and they're green. Also they have a baby boy.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Sigs by SquarePeg and starrynights
:nerdy: :nerdy: :nerdy:

Offline TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Can buy, but cannot sell/trade
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2019, 02:47:26 PM »
Favorite Family Friends set, and favorite family set overall, are the Berrytowns. Those specific hair colors are really nice with their white bodies. I do very much want all three of these families though because I adore their gradient hair. :lovey:

Favorite Loving Family set... probably Bright Bouquets.

Snupps|MLP Discord server|Instagram

Offline Gator

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2019, 04:32:04 PM »
I think mommy Apple delight is pretty, but its probably because I prefer her pose.  I voted Sweet Celebration family because Daddy Celebrations is very handsome.  I wish the boy's in the family sets had clydesdale feet like Ribbs, Leaper and the rest though.

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2019, 02:20:25 AM »
It's the Sunbrights for me as well.

As a kid when the loving families came out I really liked the Apple Delights. I only ever had enough pocket money for a baby pony (I wasn't patient enough to save more than a few weeks xD) but I could never find baby brother or sister AD (over here the ponies were all sold individually as well as in the sets of 3 the US had). So I had baby sister sweet celebrations and baby brother bright bouquet instead. Ironically, the exclusives xD.

In terms of individual loving family ponies, my favourite is baby sister sweet celebrations, but that's not the family overall. And while I love Daddy SC, not so keen on Mother or baby boy. I don't like that brother pose much.

So then later on the Sunbrights, Berrytowns and Meadowsweets came along. Still couldn't afford to buy adults, so had all the babies instead. Sunbright was always my favourite of these because of the colour scheme and the pose.

Now, I really like Daddy Berrytown as well. I like the colouring on the Berrytowns in general. But the Sunbrights still win. And overall as a family, I like all the ponies in the Sunbright set. So my vote goes with them.

It's also my opinion that Daddy Berrytown and Daddy Sunbright are the two hardest to find ponies that were sold in the UK. That doesn't mean they're the rarest in all of Europe, but they are the only 2 regional exclusive ponies available in stores here that I had to trade for. Every single other Uk/European pony I have found here at least once, but never either of those two.

Which sucks, quite frankly.

|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline kingluke

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • The Great King of Lucia
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2019, 05:54:30 AM »
I voted for the berrytown family because of their cute hair.
Lover of Windwhistler

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2019, 07:26:58 PM »
I really wanted the Apple Delight family as a child but for some reason I thought they were a family of unicorns instead of Earth ponies.

Looking at the all of the familes now I think the Sunbright family is my favorite. :) I think the Berrytowns were in an episode of My Little Pony Tales.   

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Online Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2019, 10:04:37 PM »
I really wanted the Apple Delight family as a child but for some reason I thought they were a family of unicorns instead of Earth ponies.

Looking at the all of the familes now I think the Sunbright family is my favorite. :) I think the Berrytowns were in an episode of My Little Pony Tales.   

Ponyfan

I am pretty sure all three of the later families are in MLP tales. Bright Eyes stays with the Sunbrights on a pony exchange...Teddy is related to the Meadowsweets and takes Sweetheart to their farm? And I remember the Berrytowns moved into the clubhouse and the ponies were trying to get rid of them because they thought them thieves or something...?

It's been a while but I think so. Except all the families had an extra pony character in the show for some reason :/
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Goanna

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2019, 10:19:49 PM »
Hmmm, that was tough, but I went with the Apple Delight family. I love their colours, they're very eye-catching!

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2019, 06:21:18 AM »
I voted Sweet Celebrations but I’m biased as they were in my childhood herd.  Daddy Sweet Celebration is a stunner.

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2019, 08:50:30 AM »
Apple Delights are probably my favourite Loving Family set. For the Family Friends and Family Babies (and yeesh that set really drew the short straw when it comes to names, huh? What a mouthful...).. hmmm.. either Meadowsweet or Berrytown. Berrytowns have the best mane, reminds me of rainbow sherbet ice cream :9

But really, I love all of them. :lovey: I love pony families. I wish the Family Friends weren't so hard to find!

Online Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2019, 09:00:51 AM »
Apple Delights are probably my favourite Loving Family set. For the Family Friends and Family Babies (and yeesh that set really drew the short straw when it comes to names, huh? What a mouthful...).. hmmm.. either Meadowsweet or Berrytown. Berrytowns have the best mane, reminds me of rainbow sherbet ice cream :9

But really, I love all of them. :lovey: I love pony families. I wish the Family Friends weren't so hard to find!

As a kid I called them rainbow families :D. I think it was a way Hasbro could make more money by selling them separately rather than as a family set...*shrug*

I also wish they were easier to find. THere's a total gender bias, as if kids more often got bought mother pony not father pony. I remember, as a kid, seeing the Daddies and the Mummies in the stores. I couldn't afford adult ponies unless it was a special occasion, as they were about £6 at the time each, which for me then was a lot - but there were as many daddies as mummies on sale. Yet you see the Daddies far less for some reason.

|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal