Pony Talk > The Dollhouse

LOL dolls help please!

(1/1)

freezestime:
Hi friends!

I'm wondering if any LOL savy collectors can help me nail down what's been released? LOL dolls wiki is outdated and I think MGA's website is outdated as well.

I know there's Glitter, Fuzzy Pets, Hair Goals, Make Over, OOTD, Lils, Under Wraps, Confetti Pop, Big Surprise, Tots (?), Bubbly Surprise, Eye Spy, Biggie Pet, Interactive Live Surprise, Bigger Surprise, Bling, Glam Glitter, Pearl Surprise, Napping (?) and regular. Anything I'm missing? Or new?

Thank you.

tailrustedtealeaf:
I don't collect but I see them everywhere. I think your best bet is to find a toy reviewer who receives PR from MGA and see what they get in PR to keep track of new releases.
As far as I've seen the newest release has been the Fuzzy Pets?

freezestime:

--- Quote from: tailrustedtealeaf on May 25, 2019, 08:15:31 AM ---I don't collect but I see them everywhere. I think your best bet is to find a toy reviewer who receives PR from MGA and see what they get in PR to keep track of new releases.
As far as I've seen the newest release has been the Fuzzy Pets?

--- End quote ---

Yeah, those are the ones I've been seeing mostly as well. And that's a good idea, so thank you.

Wardah:

--- Quote from: freezestime on May 25, 2019, 07:48:03 AM ---Hi friends!

I'm wondering if any LOL savy collectors can help me nail down what's been released? LOL dolls wiki is outdated and I think MGA's website is outdated as well.

I know there's Glitter, Fuzzy Pets, Hair Goals, Make Over, OOTD, Lils, Under Wraps, Confetti Pop, Big Surprise, Tots (?), Bubbly Surprise, Eye Spy, Biggie Pet, Interactive Live Surprise, Bigger Surprise, Bling, Glam Glitter, Pearl Surprise, Napping (?) and regular. Anything I'm missing? Or new?

Thank you.

--- End quote ---

A lot of the names you listed cover multiple lines. Like there would be an overarching theme for the season and then there would be multiple lines under that theme. The LOL website is pretty much up to date if you go to the printable checklists. The only things not included are the single releases that always include the same thing like the Big Surprise and the interactive pets.

Napping means they are part of the first wave and were not included in the second wave.

freezestime:

--- Quote from: Wardah on May 29, 2019, 08:25:41 AM ---
--- Quote from: freezestime on May 25, 2019, 07:48:03 AM ---Hi friends!

Thank you.

--- End quote ---

A lot of the names you listed cover multiple lines. Like there would be an overarching theme for the season and then there would be multiple lines under that theme. The LOL website is pretty much up to date if you go to the printable checklists. The only things not included are the single releases that always include the same thing like the Big Surprise and the interactive pets.

Napping means they are part of the first wave and were not included in the second wave.

--- End quote ---

:0! Thank you friend! I know they're releasing boys dolls and biggie dolls in less obnoxious bags (saw on Instagram I think)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version