Pony Talk > Toy Box & Games Cupboard

The Sims stories

(1/4) > >>

Lady Frostbite:
I got hardcore into The Sims 2 during University, after not getting much chance as a kid to play the original Sims. I got so into my families, and my plans for them often went off-script in the best possible ways!

Do you play The Sims? Which version? Do you have any funny family stories to tell, or moments of genius on the games' part?

[moving to Toy Box & Games Cupboard ~ Kiwi]

BlackCurtains:
I could write a book about my Sims :lol:

I started playing the original right after the first EP came out. I still play it sometimes :) It has that nostalgic charm that I love. I played TS1 up until TS3 came out. For whatever reason, I skipped right through TS2. I got it when it was free on Origin but I didn't have a lot of fun with it. I love TS3 though.

Nemesis:
I’ve sunken a LOT of time (and cash, lol) into Sims 3. XD It’s still one of my all-time favorite games. I have so much content installed that I have to merge all of the fan-made content files and perform regular maintenance just to keep the game running smoothly (on a modern gaming laptop with a SSD, no less).

Let’s see... I had a gothic town full of every manner of monsters, a seaside town with mermaids, kelpies, and the like, an alien planet town complete with mods to make the characters look as inhuman as possible... Man, good times. Now I feel like playing it again. XD I used to keep a little notebook of ideas for characters and settings...

I was very disappointed with what Sims 4 had to offer, and never bothered buying it. :/ I hold out hope for the possibility of a much-improved Sims 5. :P

Bekuno:
I dont ever end up actually playing, I just spend hours building the houses and then I get bored  :blush:

CloudyGlow:
I've been a simmer for a long time. Right now I'm playing The Sims 4. I get wild stuff with my sims dying. Like once I was out eating with my sim and this woman and her daughter died from Pufferfish Nigiri poisoning. Ruined my meal, it did. I also keep having moms die on Winterfest from laughter. It was so annoying I got a mod to disable that type of death.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version